Adventures of Stinky Nick: Wanna play????

Old June 9th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Adventures of Stinky Nick: Wanna play????

Nick: Hi there!!! Wanna play???

Mayhem: For SOOOO many reasons........NO!

Nick: Aw come on!! Ooo you have a poofy tail!! Can I play with your
poofy tail??

Mayhem: SCRAM you ball of fluff!! (swats at him)

Nick: OHhhh!! THAT's what I'm talking about!! C'mon!!

Mayhem: (running away) Get AWAY from me!!!

Nick: Ooooooo TAG!!!! Let's play TAG!!!

(Mayhem turns around and whaps Nick twice on the head)

Nick: I give up! I give UP!!!

(Mayhem turns and stalks away)

Nick: That was FUN!! Lets do it AGAIN!!!

hehehehehe

Poor little Stinky Nick hasn't has anyone to play with, EVER, aside
from his sibling, who was found dead next to him. So he's just DYING
to play.

Kristi

Old June 9th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 20:22:39 -0700, Mischief
yodeled:

Nick: Hi there!!! Wanna play???

Mayhem: For SOOOO many reasons........NO!

Nick: Aw come on!! Ooo you have a poofy tail!! Can I play with your
poofy tail??

Mayhem: SCRAM you ball of fluff!! (swats at him)

Nick: OHhhh!! THAT's what I'm talking about!! C'mon!!

Mayhem: (running away) Get AWAY from me!!!

Nick: Ooooooo TAG!!!! Let's play TAG!!!

(Mayhem turns around and whaps Nick twice on the head)

Nick: I give up! I give UP!!!

(Mayhem turns and stalks away)

Nick: That was FUN!! Lets do it AGAIN!!!

hehehehehe

Poor little Stinky Nick hasn't has anyone to play with, EVER, aside
from his sibling, who was found dead next to him. So he's just DYING
to play.

Kristi

Sounds like he's like my guys and Tiny Mimi-- whatever you did to
them, they interpreted as play. It was impossible to get Mimi to NOT
scratch furniture, for example. If you just ignored her, she
wouildn't stop-- but if you reacted to her in ANY way at all, that
just made it all the more fun.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War