Da Wedwink

Old March 26th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Wedwink

Lewi takes the paw of his wifekitty and leads her to the reception and the
take where the cake and micecream are waiting. They cut the cake together
and he serves her the first piece.

Who is going to help you open all of these gifts dear and what were the boys
doing moving them about during the ceremony?

Old March 26th 08, 09:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

err umm we thinked da reciptin wuz away furn here so we wuz err juz err
pakin dem fur yourselfz ta opin where we thinked da reciptin wuz gonna be,
.... diz sure lukez like nize cake, Chester, shuffling off

Old March 26th 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That's ok boys, I was only teasing I figured it was something like that.

Old March 26th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*chester smurkz to hizsef anna kant wate til lewi seesa KUV*..takes the kake
anna chompz away den remfurz hizow mannerz... thank yoursef fur diz kake,
walks ofur ta lucy anna sharez da nize karub anna nip kake wif creem cheeze
izing

Old March 27th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Fangu, Chester! Dis kake's almos as sweet as mew are.

Wassint da wedwink nise?

Lucy

Old March 27th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

PUURRRRZZZ, ut wuz veri nize, Chester... ho by da way duz yoursef wantsa
gota dat vinyard ???

Old March 27th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

munchmunchmunch ... Kitty Schottland looks up from her piece of cake
and has butter cream on her whiskers and her nose. This cake is
good!

Da wedwink Granby Cat community 1 March 26th 08 01:19 AM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 12 March 21st 08 04:31 AM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 57 March 20th 08 06:46 PM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 9 March 18th 08 03:47 AM
At the wedwink Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 33 November 8th 07 05:34 AM