Da ception

Old March 30th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da ception

Lewi smiles at Kitty Schottland. As soon as you open the gifts, we can load
the KUV and port to Italy. Soft headbutts, he is so happy.

Old March 30th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_3_]

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:52:54 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Lewi smiles at Kitty Schottland. As soon as you open the gifts, we can load
the KUV and port to Italy. Soft headbutts, he is so happy.

[A 'porter twinkles in Hemingway House]

From the 'porter a large grey Chartreux kitty, with a middle-aged
paunch exits; it is, of course our own Inspector Chat-Clouseau. A
group of wait-kitties and kitchen cats begin to unload wooden crates;
some are marked HUITRES; others DOMAINE CHAT LUNATIQUE, RHEIMS,
FRANCE. The kitchen-cats begin shucking the cases of oysters that the
inspector had especially 'ported over from Brittany, which are now
ready to be served. The Inspector leaves the kitchen, and enters the
hall followed by wait-cats carrying bottles of champagne and trays of
glasses. After the last glass is poured, he meows:]

"Ahhhh, bon swar, mine freends! Eet eez alwayz zo nice to bee wif da
kommunity; and now, we haff a winking! Whut cud be better? Eh,
chatons? Nuffink! Eet eez time fur a toast, and I haff brought wif
myownself a few cases ov CHAT LUNATIQUE, a demi-sec Champagne, from a
vineyard near Rheims run entirely by kittiez! Zo let me make a toast
to zee luffly Mlle. Kitty Shotland, and zee handsum M. Louis. May you
boff haff meny happy yeerz togefur, and [raises his glass]: Herez to
a full belly, a heavy wallet and a light heart! A votre santé!"

[With that, he downs half of the glass and cleverly, with his rear
paw, picks up an oyster from the tray, and eats it...]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/30/2008 12:52:56 PM
Old March 30th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi thanks Inspector Chat-Clouseau for the wonderful dood and drink and the
toast for himself and Kitty Schottland.
"Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:52:54 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Lewi smiles at Kitty Schottland. As soon as you open the gifts, we can
load
the KUV and port to Italy. Soft headbutts, he is so happy.

[A 'porter twinkles in Hemingway House]

From the 'porter a large grey Chartreux kitty, with a middle-aged
[...]

Mme. Anas

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old April 1st 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Would you and your entourage like some cake?

Kitty Schottland

Old April 1st 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi a bit embarrassed, Yes and how about com more nip wine? The waiter
kitties approach the group with trays of food and drink.

Lewi motions to Kitty Schottland. Dear wife/cat when you are ready to leave
just tell me and we can be on out way to Italy..

Old April 3rd 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow is really imprezzed with the way Inspector Chat-Clouseau flipped the
oyster from the tray with hisown back paw. "Dat waz kewl" she whisperz
behine her paw to Piglet. "Shhhh girlcat, don't actk lika kountry bumpkin
and stopz staren at hisself." Piglet pushes Willow away from the group.
wrote in message
Tiger smiles at hiz furnd, anna da oyxterz...
Mme. Anas ^..^ wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:52:54 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Lewi smiles at Kitty Schottland. As soon as you open the gifts, we can

load
the KUV and port to Italy. Soft headbutts, he is so happy.

[A 'porter twinkles in Hemingway House]

From the 'porter a large grey Chartreux kitty, with a middle-aged

Old April 6th 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^= Mosey =^. .^= is offline
Banned

I hadd me summ fun dere two..et wuz nise tew meet yew awl
Mosey
"Granby" ...
Willow is really imprezzed with the way Inspector Chat-Clouseau flipped
the oyster from the tray with hisown back paw. "Dat waz kewl" she
whisperz behine her paw to Piglet. "Shhhh girlcat, don't actk lika kountry
bumpkin and stopz staren at hisself." Piglet pushes Willow away from the
group.
Tiger smiles at hiz furnd, anna da oyxterz...
Mme. Anas ^..^
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:52:54 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Lewi smiles at Kitty Schottland. As soon as you open the gifts, we
can

load
the KUV and port to Italy. Soft headbutts, he is so happy.

[A 'porter twinkles in Hemingway House]

From the 'porter a large grey Chartreux kitty, with a middle-aged