Job Application: Maine Coon Patrol

Old April 25th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Default Job Application: Maine Coon Patrol

Meow! My name is Tina Marie. I am a three-year-old Maine Coon cross,
and I'd like to apply for a job with the Maine Coon Patrol. I have
large paws to crush greeblings with, and a long fluffy tail to dust
with fingerprints with.

Sincerely,
Miss Tina Marie
Old April 26th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Meow! My name is Tina Marie. I am a three-year-old Maine Coon cross,

Eer tuftz?

Louise, VP TEC
Old April 26th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:03:30 -0700 (PDT), PixieDust413's nimble,
little paws typed:

Meow! My name is Tina Marie. I am a three-year-old Maine Coon cross,
and I'd like to apply for a job with the Maine Coon Patrol. I have
large paws to crush greeblings with, and a long fluffy tail to dust
with fingerprints with.

Sincerely,
Miss Tina Marie

Iz you a new kitty at Anti Debby's howze? Or iz I catfoozled? In
annee case, welkum!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/25/2008 8:57:24 PM
Old April 26th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Meow! My name is Tina Marie. I am a three-year-old Maine Coon cross,
and I'd like to apply for a job with the Maine Coon Patrol. I have
large paws to crush greeblings with, and a long fluffy tail to dust
with fingerprints with.

Iz you a new kitty at Anti Debby's howze? Or iz I catfoozled? In
annee case, welkum!

No, I come over to visit Sheriff Rosco at Auntie Debby's house. When her
sister Becky leaves for Orlando in a few days, I'm going with her and Rosco
and her winkwink Joe. We're on our way to Indiana!

Sincerely,
Miss Tina Marie

Old April 26th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Meow! My name is Tina Marie. I am a three-year-old Maine Coon cross,

Eer tuftz?

Gee, I don't know. What are ear tufts?

Sincerely,
Miss Tina Marie

Old April 26th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Hiya Tina Marie!
I yam Pit2nya, Purrezidint ov da TEC = Tuffted Eer Club.
Louise iz VP ov TEC.
I suzpekt dat dere iz hayer/furz on yur eerz abuff were dey akshulee
end.
Deeze ar whut we ar kawlink Eer Tufftz. Sum kitteez kawl dem lynx tips.
In edder cayze, no matter heow lung ur short, yu problee gotz dem.

We dunt hab un eggzklewsiff Maine Coon Club, tho mine sisfur @ RB
wuz uh full Maine Coon Cat, hur wuz da furzt Purrezidint ov TEC.

If yu ar innurezted in joynink, I wyll add yu tu da lyzt, juzt luuk in
da mirrer foizt.

If yu ar moor innerezted in law enfurrzmint, we hab uh Sherrif.
Yu mite wanna joyne hiz teem.
Kum tu tink ob it, I hab a furry fluffy tayle tuu, an large furry feetz,
effin unnerneeth, that wud muffel sowndz wen sneekin up on uh grebling.
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee
Prez TEC

Old April 26th 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Eer tuftz?

Gee, I don't know. What are ear tufts?

Sincerely,
Miss Tina Marie

Look @ tips uv eers:
http://wildfeline.tripod.com/caracal.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/adam707/Allegra.jpg

L.
Old April 26th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Stormmee, mine luff, I'll always be there for yourownselves. We're bringing
mine teleporter, and you can come visit any time!

Rosco

butted ifin rosco goez to indiana how we stay spekal furndz, Stormmee sad

We're on our way to Indiana!