Ping Jill - Another Great Recipe

Old July 19th 05, 04:23 PM
CatNipped

Default Ping Jill - Another Great Recipe

My son submitted another recipe to your site. What do you think? Note: *I*
didn't teach him any of these, *I* have trouble boiling water without
setting the kitchen on fire! ; He creates all his own dishes.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/theche...afood_Stew.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 19th 05, 05:16 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
My son submitted another recipe to your site. What do you think?
Note: *I* didn't teach him any of these, *I* have trouble boiling
water without setting the kitchen on fire! ; He creates all his
own dishes.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/theche...afood_Stew.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh man that looks good!! Give your son a hug for me and ask him to email a
bowl of that *right now*

Jill

Old July 19th 05, 05:19 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
My son submitted another recipe to your site. What do you think?
Note: *I* didn't teach him any of these, *I* have trouble boiling
water without setting the kitchen on fire! ; He creates all his
own dishes.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/theche...afood_Stew.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh man that looks good!! Give your son a hug for me and ask him to email

bowl of that *right now*

Jill

OK!

Both my children are fantastic chefs - it must be one of those things that
skips a generation! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 19th 05, 08:51 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
My son submitted another recipe to your site. What do you think?
Note: *I* didn't teach him any of these, *I* have trouble boiling
water without setting the kitchen on fire! ; He creates all his
own dishes.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/theche...afood_Stew.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh man that looks good!! Give your son a hug for me and ask him to
email a bowl of that *right now*

Jill

OK!

Both my children are fantastic chefs - it must be one of those things
that skips a generation! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

LOL My mom asked me where I got my "cooking gene". She hates to cook.
When she puts her mind to it she does a great job but no one was ever more a
fan of frozen "family" sized meals (sliced turkey in gravy, salisbury steak
in gravy) and "instant" rice and boxed mashed potato flakes than she! When
I visit I make sure they eat *real* food. Last visit I prepared veal
piccata, pasta with a grated parmesan cheese and garlic sauce and steamed
fresh broccoli. You'd have thought my Dad had gone to heaven! Look! It
didn't come from a box!

Jill

Old July 19th 05, 08:52 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

LOL! Thankfully Ben likes to cook, so I can eat well without having to!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 19th 05, 09:05 PM
W. Leong

"jmcquown" wrote in message
LOL My mom asked me where I got my "cooking gene". She hates to cook.
When she puts her mind to it she does a great job but no one was ever more
fan of frozen "family" sized meals (sliced turkey in gravy, salisbury
steak
in gravy) and "instant" rice and boxed mashed potato flakes than she!
When
I visit I make sure they eat *real* food. Last visit I prepared veal
piccata, pasta with a grated parmesan cheese and garlic sauce and steamed
fresh broccoli. You'd have thought my Dad had gone to heaven! Look! It
didn't come from a box!

Jill

I made steamed broccoli recently. But Jill, what did you season the
broccoli with? I just poured some salad dressing on it.

Winnie

Old July 19th 05, 10:33 PM
jmcquown

W. Leong wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
steamed fresh broccoli. You'd have thought my Dad had gone to
heaven! Look! It didn't come from a box!

Jill

I made steamed broccoli recently. But Jill, what did you season the
broccoli with? I just poured some salad dressing on it.

Winnie

I just put a small bit of butter and salt & pepper on it. Some people like
to put a cheese sauce on broccoli.

It's thundering here now; Persia is hiding in the closet

Jill

Old July 20th 05, 12:12 AM
whitershadeofpale

jmcquown wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
My son submitted another recipe to your site. What do you think?
Note: *I* didn't teach him any of these, *I* have trouble boiling
water without setting the kitchen on fire! ; He creates all his
own dishes.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/theche...afood_Stew.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh man that looks good!! Give your son a hug for me and ask him to email a
bowl of that *right now*

Jill

I'm embarassed for you.

You remind me of Deloris off of that showtime flick called
"Dead Like Me", you know, the over-zealous, dead girls boss?

Yeah, her.

What it comes down to is goofy.

To goofy for me.

OH! MMMMM, EMAIL ME SOME OF THAT RIGHT NOW!!! OH!!!

Yeah, I'm embarassed for you, LOOK AT YOU!

Old July 25th 05, 01:03 PM
SuzQ

The recipe looked good Nipped. Up here in Mass. scollops and maybe lobster.
Lobster is getting expensive even here.
Suz&Spicey