Nice try :-)

Old June 24th 04, 07:56 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Default Nice try :-)

Felix does not approve of moving. When I got up today and went to
start packing boxes, I couldn't find my tape dispenser. DH couldn't
find it either. We think the cat hid it, hoping to stop this moving
problem :-).

I did foil him, though, by buying another one. :-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL
Old June 24th 04, 10:47 PM
Takayuki

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Felix does not approve of moving. When I got up today and went to
start packing boxes, I couldn't find my tape dispenser. DH couldn't
find it either. We think the cat hid it, hoping to stop this moving
problem :-).

I did foil him, though, by buying another one. :-)

You should tell him that you're all going to move to a place that's
more fun for cats. Also, it could dovetail well with those barekitten
plans.

Old June 24th 04, 11:14 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Takayuki had some very interesting things to
say about Nice try :-):

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Felix does not approve of moving. When I got up today and went to
start packing boxes, I couldn't find my tape dispenser. DH couldn't
find it either. We think the cat hid it, hoping to stop this moving
problem :-).
I did foil him, though, by buying another one. :-)

You should tell him that you're all going to move to a place that's
more fun for cats. Also, it could dovetail well with those barekitten
plans.

Well, it's been explained to him that we'll be staying with his Aunt
Karen for a little while, and that she has two other cats, but he's
not happy about that, since he's not fond of other cats. We've assured
him it's temporary, then we'll all have our own place and he'll be
undisputed monarch again.

As for barekittens, we shall see.

Old June 25th 04, 12:29 AM
Yowie

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
Felix does not approve of moving. When I got up today and went to
start packing boxes, I couldn't find my tape dispenser. DH couldn't
find it either. We think the cat hid it, hoping to stop this moving
problem :-).

I did foil him, though, by buying another one. :-)

The tape must have gone to the same place our tape, scissors, nail clippers,
and teaspoons go. Socks go to a different place, but that's Fluffy's domain
(we refer to socks as alternate dog food)

Good luck onth emove. I know how traumatic they can be, and I hope Felix and
Avery cope just as well as the hoomins.

Yowie