Calling FELIX

Old September 5th 03, 02:01 AM
Arlene Knop

Default Calling FELIX

Felix, deer,

Are yew gonna come to Capt. Midnite's DOC partee? There's lotsa food
and there's gonna be dancing.......

Gretchen Marie, hopeful
Old September 5th 03, 06:39 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Calling FELIX:

Felix, deer,
Are yew gonna come to Capt. Midnite's DOC partee? There's lotsa food
and there's gonna be dancing.......
Gretchen Marie, hopeful

On my way, dear heart. My humans have needed a lot of my care lately,
so please forgive my not paying proper attention to you.

Incidentally, Dad's going to go talk to a tuna place tomorrow about
whether they want to give him tunas, so any purrs anyone can spare
would be appreciated [Mom still isn't having much luck with finding a
tuna place for herself, which bothers her].

Felix, with very needy humans lately

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old September 5th 03, 02:34 PM
Spook

Incidentally, Dad's going to go talk to a tuna place tomorrow about
whether they want to give him tunas, so any purrs anyone can spare
would be appreciated [Mom still isn't having much luck with finding a
tuna place for herself, which bothers her].

Felix, with very needy humans lately

Weer sendin toona purrrrrsssss tu boff of dem.

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

Old September 5th 03, 02:45 PM
bewtifulfreak

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Incidentally, Dad's going to go talk to a tuna place tomorrow about
whether they want to give him tunas, so any purrs anyone can spare
would be appreciated [Mom still isn't having much luck with finding a
tuna place for herself, which bothers her].

Mega-tuna purrs coming for your folks, Felix!

Scritchies,
Auntie Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old September 5th 03, 11:25 PM
Boogie's Mom

Purrs frum me anna sneeky rottin meen meowmie, too. I'ze nose how trubblin
it is to da hoomins when dey aren't makin da toonas.

Boogie (hissed off at his meowmie rite now) in soon to be pretty wet NE
Floriduh

Old September 8th 03, 12:08 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Boogie's Mom" had some very interesting
things to say about Calling FELIX:

Well, afur I gottid sick wif da lump anna thyroid, I'ze hadda lotta pills to
take. It wasn't too long befur I figgered out howta spit dem owt. Den
Meowmie, finkin she was smart (snork) started grindin dem up anna hideing
dem inns baby fud (which I luf). One day, she putted one too meny pills
inna da strained fud anna I figgured it owt anna qwit eetin da baby fud.
She went back to just pokin da pills down mineown throat when she gotted da
idearment of dippin dem inna butter (which I also lufs). Dis was fine till
she tricked me anna dipped a tranqwelizer inna da butter anna I swallered it
befur I knowed it. I gottid all woozy and staggery anna felt awrful. (Boog
turns into the Cat from He** when it's time to visit TED and has to be
sedated for his safety) Meowmie picked me up to gif me some smurgles anna
make me feel better anna just when I wuz getting comfortable, she stuffed me
inna BOKS anna dragged me off to TED to haf my blud stolen (thyroid test).
They clipped mine fine claws dere, too. Now I can't trust mine meowmie
attid all cuz effurry treet mite have a nasty pill in it. She's ruint ALL
mine treetz anna fun. Now I hiss at her effurry day to remind her dat I's
not to be trifled wif.

And I thought my humans could be rude! Want me to hairball in your
Mom's shoe?

Felix, readying missile

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old September 8th 03, 12:55 AM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Calling FELIX:

Felix, deer,
Are yew gonna come to Capt. Midnite's DOC partee? There's lotsa food
and there's gonna be dancing.......
Gretchen Marie, hopeful

On my way, dear heart. My humans have needed a lot of my care lately,
so please forgive my not paying proper attention to you.

Incidentally, Dad's going to go talk to a tuna place tomorrow about
whether they want to give him tunas, so any purrs anyone can spare
would be appreciated [Mom still isn't having much luck with finding a
tuna place for herself, which bothers her].

Felix, with very needy humans lately

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Oh, my. I unnerstand about toona places. Ize still purring fur bof of
them and liting thuh candul. I didn't mean to nag yew, I thot maybe
yew needed a nite off fur sum fun at thuh partee. See yew there.

Yer devoted Gretchen Marie
Old September 8th 03, 12:58 AM
Arlene Knop

I get thoze same kinda pillz two tymes a day. Meowmie makes a liddle
round ball out of sum of my food and hides thuh pill in it. If I eat
that OK, then I get thuh rest of my food. And she cheks thuh floor to
make shoor I haven't spit it out. Ize OK wif this eggsept when she
tries to giv me that dum adult diet food. Then I refooz thuh pill AND
thuh food so she feelz reel bad that Ize not eating. Ize won a few
battlez and she's won a few. I hafta trust her. She's my meowmie.

Gretchen Marie, a furry well behaved cat

Boogie's Mom wrote:

[...]

By the way, mine own furz are growin back quite nicely after the owtrageous
haircut incident (anna it was kinda nice hafin a sorta bare belly in da
Floriduh heet) anna da surgery spot.

Yer pal,
Boogie da HarpurrCat in Floriduh dat Henri missed

"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 17:31:21 -0700, Seanette Blaylock said...
"Boogie's Mom" had some very interesting
things to say about Calling FELIX:

Purrs frum me anna sneeky rottin meen meowmie, too. I'ze nose how

trubblin
it is to da hoomins when dey aren't makin da toonas.
Boogie (hissed off at his meowmie rite now) in soon to be pretty wet NE
Floriduh

What did your Mom do to hiss you off?

Felix, understanding how irritating humans can be

Inkwire-ink myndz wanna noze! (UB ~ I betz it haz sumfin' tu du wif
TdumED... eefur dat ur hiz Meowmie tukked hizownself tu git alla
hizownfurz kuttid off.)

--- Onyx

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

Old September 11th 03, 02:01 AM
Arlene Knop

Arlene Knop wrote:

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

[...]

Fangu, fangu, my hero! Yew yerownself know that Ize thuh eepitomy of
ladiness. Wot mite be taken fur misbehaving is mereely dissiplinning
thuh hoomins such as yerownself is about to do now. That and No Fun
Unca Cory who duzn't beleev kittees shud be smurgling under blanketz.
We iz all fixedwhen notborken, Unca Cory. Wot cud POSSIBLY happen?
Show him ALL yer klawz, Felix, deer.

Gretchen Marie, in an indignant huff
Old September 11th 03, 04:17 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Calling FELIX:

Fangu, fangu, my hero! Yew yerownself know that Ize thuh eepitomy of
ladiness. Wot mite be taken fur misbehaving is mereely dissiplinning
thuh hoomins such as yerownself is about to do now. That and No Fun
Unca Cory who duzn't beleev kittees shud be smurgling under blanketz.
We iz all fixedwhen notborken, Unca Cory. Wot cud POSSIBLY happen?
Show him ALL yer klawz, Felix, deer.
Gretchen Marie, in an indignant huff

Well, Mom's talking to two more tuna places tomorrow, plus taking a
class [why she needs to learn another people language instead of
learning to speak cat better, I have no idea].

Felix, hoping Mom makes it through tomorrow without pulling out what
fur she has

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Felix [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 May 20th 04 01:42 PM
Felix -Stinky Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 8 May 15th 04 04:16 PM
dl Felix last night... Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 May 15th 04 01:15 AM
Felix -animated cat for your Windows environment Hopitus2 Cat anecdotes 35 May 14th 04 01:32 PM