Mixing in the Fancy Feast

Old August 9th 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Mixing in the Fancy Feast

Hopitus wrote:

PING MIKE IN NH

what do you think about giving old
Amber a little Fancy Feast when she is
off her feed? Or is the thought of "junk
food" too abhorrent to you?
Just a notion from reading this thread.....

I tried that. Tiger loved it but Amber wouldn't touch it. Right now
Amber is eating very well. She just has "spells".

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old August 10th 10, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

---MIKE--- wrote:
Hopitus wrote:

PING MIKE IN NH

what do you think about giving old
Amber a little Fancy Feast when she is
off her feed? Or is the thought of "junk
food" too abhorrent to you?
Just a notion from reading this thread.....

I tried that. Tiger loved it but Amber wouldn't touch it. Right now
Amber is eating very well. She just has "spells".

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

At 60. cents for a tiny can, I don't class it as "junk food".
TuTu gets FF for break Fast and sometimes for dinner. If I am having
something for dinner that she likes, she gets a small portion of that.
Beef makes her upchuck, so I never give her that. She has Iams low cal
available for grazing as desired. MLB
Old August 10th 10, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
On Aug 9, 6:23 pm, MLB wrote:
---MIKE--- wrote:
Hopitus wrote:
PING MIKE IN NH
what do you think about giving old
Amber a little Fancy Feast when she is
off her feed? Or is the thought of "junk
food" too abhorrent to you?
Just a notion from reading this thread.....
I tried that. Tiger loved it but Amber wouldn't touch it. Right now
Amber is eating very well. She just has "spells".
---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

At 60. cents for a tiny can, I don't class it as "junk food".
TuTu gets FF for break Fast and sometimes for dinner. If I am having
something for dinner that she likes, she gets a small portion of that.
Beef makes her upchuck, so I never give her that. She has Iams low cal
available for grazing as desired. MLB

Yes, that is what I meant about Snaggly. He *grazes* on and off all
day.
Is TuTu enjoying the August warmth as much as Snag and I?

TuTu is a heat seeking missile. We actually have had two cooler days.
When I go to bed only a sheet for cover/ Then early morning I awaken
after dreaming I am walking through snow and ice. The nights get quite
cold (for me).Best wishes. MLB
Old August 10th 10, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
---MIKE--- wrote:
Hopitus wrote:

PING MIKE IN NH

what do you think about giving old
Amber a little Fancy Feast when she is
off her feed? Or is the thought of "junk
food" too abhorrent to you? Just a notion from reading this thread.....

I tried that. Tiger loved it but Amber wouldn't touch it. Right now
Amber is eating very well. She just has "spells".

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

At 60. cents for a tiny can, I don't class it as "junk food".
TuTu gets FF for break Fast and sometimes for dinner. If I am having
something for dinner that she likes, she gets a small portion of that.
Beef makes her upchuck, so I never give her that. She has Iams low cal
available for grazing as desired. MLB

Watch for sales. The grocery store had 10 cans for $5 a couple of weeks
ago. Persia only gets it on Sundays so that goes a long way.

Jill

Old August 10th 10, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

My vet says that any food your cat will eat when sick, and it terribly
important that it eats. is "the Best." Not much I like about him but on
this point I agree.

"jmcquown" wrote in message