Tiger - a big love bug

Old February 15th 13, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Tiger - a big love bug

This morning, before I got up, Tiger jumped up on the bed and settled
down next to my pillow. I moved my head closer and he started licking
my head. I didn't move - I thought I would wait and see how long he
would do this. He continued for a good ten minutes. That is one long
kiss!!

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old February 15th 13, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
This morning, before I got up, Tiger jumped up on the bed and settled
down next to my pillow. I moved my head closer and he started licking
my head. I didn't move - I thought I would wait and see how long he
would do this. He continued for a good ten minutes. That is one long
kiss!!

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

***

Aww!

Joy

In sunny (today) Southern California

Old February 15th 13, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/15/2013 1:25 PM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
This morning, before I got up, Tiger jumped up on the bed and settled
down next to my pillow. I moved my head closer and he started licking
my head. I didn't move - I thought I would wait and see how long he
would do this. He continued for a good ten minutes. That is one long
kiss!!

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Very sweet! Persia occasionally licks my cheek to wake me, just a
little kiss. If she licks much more than a couple of times that little
sandpaper tongue really does a number.

Jill
Old February 15th 13, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:25:16 -0500, ---MIKE--- wrote:

This morning, before I got up, Tiger jumped up on the bed and settled
down next to my pillow. I moved my head closer and he started licking
my head. I didn't move - I thought I would wait and see how long he
would do this. He continued for a good ten minutes. That is one long
kiss!!

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

IMHO it wasn't a kiss, it was a bath! MLB
Old February 16th 13, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:27:43 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

On 2/15/2013 1:25 PM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
This morning, before I got up, Tiger jumped up on the bed and settled
down next to my pillow. I moved my head closer and he started licking
my head. I didn't move - I thought I would wait and see how long he
would do this. He continued for a good ten minutes. That is one long
kiss!!

Very sweet! Persia occasionally licks my cheek to wake me, just a
little kiss. If she licks much more than a couple of times that little
sandpaper tongue really does a number.

Buster is like Tiger - he licks my head. Dot is like Persia - she licks my
cheek.

I like Buster's kiss better - the hair is very protective, and actually
gives him something to groom.