Back on the train

Old March 1st 05, 08:32 PM
Mlle. Anaīs ^..^

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:26:13 -0500, Mlle. Anaīs ^..^ wrote:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:05:21 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

I willz luf a ride wif you onna waterz, Tiger, hopin hiz lof likez da waterz

Wonderful, my luff! Itz a bootiful day, an I knoze where dere iz
kitty-gondolas. Letz go!

Petite Persian and big yello boycat stroll paw-in-paw through Venice

a large black cat, with a silver ear-ring, wearing the traditional
blue-and-white striped shirt hails them Ciao, kitteez! Wood yew like a
romantic gondola ride?

Tiger jumps in, and holds his paw for his luff, who follows.

The gondolier sings "O solo mio" as the gondola heads into the Grand
Canal.

Look, Tiger, derez Cleo an TV in dat gondola, they all wave at each other.

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaīs
3/1/2005 3:29:33 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 2nd 05, 02:21 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
The rooms that the rowdy cats are staying in. Do you want to

search
them?

Clarence

OK, I start!

L.

OK. Will you tell me when you're done searching them and what you
found?

Clarence

Found Waldo.

L.

Where was he????

Clarence, wondering if Waldo is the jewel thief

Old March 2nd 05, 02:22 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Louise has a photo on the TGK page.

Unca Adam

OK. I'll have to look for that page. I lost my bookmark to it!

Clarence

http://www.fortunecity.com/millenium/kermit/4/

Unca Adam

Thanks, Uncle Adam.

Louise, you're beautiful!

Clarence

Old March 2nd 05, 04:24 AM
Rebecca

"Mlle. Anaīs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:26:13 -0500, Mlle. Anaīs ^..^ wrote:

a large black cat, with a silver ear-ring, wearing the traditional
blue-and-white striped shirt hails them Ciao, kitteez! Wood yew like a
romantic gondola ride?

Tiger jumps in, and holds his paw for his luff, who follows.

The gondolier sings "O solo mio" as the gondola heads into the Grand
Canal.

Look, Tiger, derez Cleo an TV in dat gondola, they all wave at each other.

The gondolier finishes his rendition of "O sole mio", and our kitties
realize that their gondola, along with many other kitty gondolas, has come
to a stop in front of a picturesque bridge. An accordion starts playing,
and an announcer says, "Benvenuto kitties. Per favore, permit us to present
a performance of "Bella Notte" by la signorina Rebecca." We see Rebecca
appear under a spotlight, wearing a navy blue satin ballgown and sparkling
diamonds. When the music reaches the proper point, she begins singing.

Dolce sognar
e lasciarsi cullar
nell'incanto della notte
le stelle dor
con il loro splendor
sono gli occhi della notte!

Ti lascian andar il tuo cuore
sicuro ti guiderā
e dolcemente ti dirā
questa notte č per amar!
E' dolce sognar
e lasciarsi cullar
nell'incanto della notte!

Rebecca rests while the accordion plays an interlude, then she continues

Oh dis is da nite, itz a byootiful nite
An we callz it bella nottay
Luk at da skize, dey haz starz in dere eyes
On dis lubly bella nottay.

Side by side wit your lubbed wun,
Yool fine enchantmint heer.
Da nite will weeb itz magic spel,
Wen da wun you lub is neer!

Oh dis iz da nite, an da hebbins iz rite
On dis lubly bella nottay

Rebecca relaxes and bows deeply to the listening kitties.

Old March 2nd 05, 06:21 AM
Miss Violette

It sure duz smellz gud wif da waterz anna fud allround, Tiger very happi
Mlle. Anaīs ^..^ wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:05:21 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

I willz luf a ride wif you onna waterz, Tiger, hopin hiz lof likez da

waterz

Wonderful, my luff! Itz a bootiful day, an I knoze where dere iz
kitty-gondolas. Letz go!

Petite Persian and big yello boycat stroll paw-in-paw through Venice

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaīs
2/25/2005 11:24:36 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 2nd 05, 06:23 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger serinades his ladylof like a true romatical boycat, Tiger sings
several sinatra songs and holds his loves paw,

Old March 2nd 05, 06:26 AM
Miss Violette

TV holds cleos paw during the purfurmanze, her did dat nicely, her makez
musik amoz az strong and wonnerful az you iz, TV, enchanted wif the night
and hiz love
Rebecca wrote in message
m...

Old March 2nd 05, 07:40 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette follows her friend down the stairs and stays back to keep an
eye on Louise in case Clarence needs some help
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I am sorry that happened, Miss Violette, protective of her friend

It's ok.

Do you want to help me find her? She's slinking away and growling.

Clarence

Old March 2nd 05, 02:46 PM
Cleopatra

Rebecca relaxes and bows deeply to the listening kitties.

Oh, Rebecca, that was beautiful! Wasn't that beautiful, handsome TV?

Cleo