Love at First Sight

Old February 8th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Love at First Sight

Margarita Salt wrote:
Don't you just want to take every rescue cat home with you??? I
was just at PetsMart and went to visit the kitties. I was just walking
past them to see who was awake when a sweet tuxedo girl opened her eyes
and stumbled over herself to get out of her hidey and press up against
the window. She was so exciting she was alternately dancing on her
toes, kneading with with all fours, shivering her tail, head-butting
the window, scratching on the window, just everything a cat really
wanting some snuggling would do. I felt bad when I had to leave. I
watched her though when someone else was looking at them and she didn't
do anything, so I went back and she went insane again. I just wanted
to love her all up!

Yes, but Kami would have a fit! Just keep telling yourself that! I
had that problem the first dozen or so times I volunteered at the HS -
after that I decided I would do everything I could in my power to get
them placed since I couldn't take them all. I am always at my
companion animal quota. We just took over another snake temporarily.

-L.

Old February 9th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Margarita Salt wrote:
wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Margarita Salt wrote:
[...]

I know! The princess would not have been amused.

I'm sure she wasn't amused when you had her declawed either, but that is
just life around your place.