COUP! (I take ofur)

Old July 24th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!

Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
Chesters gonna byte yur tayle when he gits bak.

Lucy
He hazn't bin here 4 long tyme! Iz dat leedership???

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica
Not DAT Chester. MY Chester! The uther Chester.

Lucy

Sori 4 mixup. If he byte my tayle, I prepared 2 beet him up.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Why dew yew hafta beet usses up?
Why doo wee nead a leeder annyhoo?
We kan awl git alongh jest fine.
rite?
PEECE
Mosey

Of course we can. We figure that our government is meant to make sure
humans behave right.

If you let the Sheriff know that you're having a human problem, he'll
arrest the human and we'll have a trial with Chief Justicat Chester

Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

On Jul 23, 8:25 pm, ClowderCat wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Adam" wrote in message
Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,
Adam wrote:

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Are you going to come on da Road Trip wif usses? You could ride in a
caticopter with a PooBah banner, or ride in a converible Catillac cat
wif a PooBah banner on da door.

Harri

Yu not unnerstand. No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

A PoohBah is a fake purrsident!!!!

Clarence, purrsident of Catmerica

Missy: Wiff all doo respek. A PooBah iss a PoohBah an a Purrsident iz
Purrsident. Mebbe der iz rum four boff. Wee iz tryin to mak peece an
eet fudz heer. Der iz no gneeed to anagonice.

--
Missy
"Reach out your paw if yoor bole be empty
Old July 24th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Ummm don cats have demokracy and votez on fings. I figered Her Royal
Highness Cleo wud be da nexdt in line ta take ofver if we changed leaderz.
Willow trying to figger out how diz happened.

Piglet looks at willow and tells her BE kareful, BE veri kareful, Louise
will kum and beated u up for talkin like dat.

Looking fru da archives, I found where da last 'lections was held.
Howefur, dat was a while ago. I spoze we'z could do 'lections again, if
anycat felted like it. Fursonally, I don't care all dat much. I don't
see why we can't haf a Purresident and a Grand PooBah (or was it Grand
PoohBear? I wasn't paying dat much attention.) After all, we are cats so
we can whatever we want...

I would just like to know if I should decorate a PooBah copter fur da
road trip. Or a Purresident copter.

Harri

Does everykitty want to have an election now or wait until the regularly
scheduled election in November?

Do we want to vote on this?

Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Harri Roadcat wrote:
Looking fru da archives, I found where da last 'lections was held.

We HAD 'lections, but leeders 'bandon us!

I would just like to know if I should decorate a PooBah copter fur da
road trip. Or a Purresident copter.

Purresident 'bandon us! Dere IS no more Purresident - I abolish da
position. Ize Grand Pooh-Bah & Ize in charge of Catmerica. Yu WILL
decorate Grand Pooh-Bah coptur 4 me.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

That isn't true. I'm still purrsident until most of the cats say they
don't want me in an election.

But you can call yourself Grand Pooh-Bah if you want.

Harri Roadcat, you don't have to decorate a copter for Lovable Louise if
you don't want to.

Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Ummm don cats have demokracy and votez on fings.

We DID vote, but leaders 'bandon us!

Willow trying to figger out how diz happened.

Diz happened becuz leaders 'bandon us & wuz leederless! I ASK fur
leeders & dey nefur show up. I not want Catmerica leederless & SUM1 haz
2 be in charge.

Piglet looks at willow and tells her BE kareful, BE veri kareful,
Louise will kum and beated u up for talkin like dat.

Datz rite.

Rule #1: No one gits beet up w/o my permission.
Rule #2: Ne1 question my leedership, get beet up.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Lovable Louise, cats don't make rules for other cats. So nokitty has to
follow your rules. And you won't be allowed to beat up other kitties if
they follow your rules.

Chester
Old July 24th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Diz happened becuz leaders 'bandon us & wuz leederless! I ASK fur
leeders & dey nefur show up. I not want Catmerica leederless & SUM1 haz
2 be in charge

Datz lojikul an reeznabil, Lovable Louise.
Sinze yu ar neow "Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica",
Kin I purrleeze be Vice Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica?
I wyll hiss at ne kittee az uh warnink dat yu ar n-gree.

OK, becuz u usually here. Old leeders WUZN'T.

Pi2nya now offishully Vice Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

What kind of work do the Grand Pooh-Bah and Vice Grand Pooh-Bah think
they're going to do?

Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Cory wrote:
Diz happened becuz leaders 'bandon us & wuz leederless! I ASK fur
leeders & dey nefur show up.

Why did you ask for the leaders in the first place, Louise?? Was
there some kind of a problem that needed to be addressed (besides the
leadership not being around, I mean)??

--- Unca Cory, curious...

I mail Clarence (deposed pres) about CTC; no answer. I ask for dem here;
no answer. Whut happen when crisis if leedurship nefur here???

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Hey Lovable Louise, when did you mail me? I don't remember getting an
email from you about the CTC. Do you think it got lost in cyberspace?

Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Lucy wrote:

Adam wrote:
Becauz cats ar indypendent an need tu be spontanyous. We kant haf
roolz.

Lucy

Den y u vote 4 leedurs befur?

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

We voated fur a sheriff who would keep our HOOMINS in line. Not a leeder
who wood try to make roolz fur cats! Dat is jus rong!

Lucy

We agree.

Chester and Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Harri Roadcat, you don't have to decorate a copter for Lovable Louise if
you don't want to.

Clarence

I like decorating copters - I'z a eggzelent artist! Dat's why I
volunteered to decorate one fur LL. If you can tell me your favorite
color scheme I'll decorate a Purresidential copter too.

Harri
Old July 24th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Does everykitty want to have an election now or wait until the regularly
scheduled election in November?

Do we want to vote on this?

Clarence

Fursonally, I'z in no hurry. I'd kind of like to either get headed fur
da Broadway play or da road trip, though.

Ya want come ride fast motorcycles wif us?

Harri