From Mosey-Meow Anti Ann and Anti Sylvia Sent April 18, 2015

Old April 18th 15, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default From Mosey-Meow Anti Ann and Anti Sylvia Sent April 18, 2015

Hi again Anti Ann and Anti Sylvia,
Our Mommy Kyla is getting VERY upset because when she _tries_ to send you
_both_ the Cheezburgers, the LOLCATS and the Daily Word, they bounce back,
and she doesn't know why.
Anti Ann says she doesn't have Mommy Kyla in her killfile,
Anti Sylvia's comes back and says Anti Sylvia's _dslextreme_ address has
been out od service for too long.
Mommy Kyla is in tears over this whole thing.
Mommy just had her 70'th purrdai on April 15.
I am going to go comfort Mommy Kyla.
Love, & Nosepoinks to both of you sweet women.

Mosey

Old April 20th 15, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message
Hi again Anti Ann and Anti Sylvia,
Our Mommy Kyla is getting VERY upset because when she _tries_ to send
you _both_ the Cheezburgers, the LOLCATS and the Daily Word, they bounce
back, and she doesn't know why.
Anti Ann says she doesn't have Mommy Kyla in her killfile,
Anti Sylvia's comes back and says Anti Sylvia's _dslextreme_ address has
been out od service for too long.
Mommy Kyla is in tears over this whole thing.
Mommy just had her 70'th purrdai on April 15.
I am going to go comfort Mommy Kyla.
Love, & Nosepoinks to both of you sweet women.

Mosey

Meowmee iz bak online, olny uh liddul bit betterer.
Hur kin see lotza peepull, buttid nottid Anti Kyla...wyll chek kill fyle.
I'zl kum bak heer if yu ar innit.
Pi2nya.
BTW,
did yu luuk at da noo Occifurr repurt?

Old April 20th 15, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message
Hi again Anti Ann and Anti Sylvia,
Our Mommy Kyla is getting VERY upset because when she _tries_ to send you
_both_ the Cheezburgers, the LOLCATS and the Daily Word, they bounce back,
and she doesn't know why.
Anti Ann says she doesn't have Mommy Kyla in her killfile,
Anti Sylvia's comes back and says Anti Sylvia's _dslextreme_ address has
been out od service for too long.
Mommy Kyla is in tears over this whole thing.
Mommy just had her 70'th purrdai on April 15.
I am going to go comfort Mommy Kyla.
Love, & Nosepoinks to both of you sweet women.

Mosey
Meowmee iz bak online, olny uh liddul bit betterer.
Hur kin see lotza peepull, buttid nottid Anti Kyla...wyll chek kill fyle.
I'zl kum bak heer if yu ar innit.
Pi2nya.
BTW,
did yu luuk at da noo Occifurr repurt?

Hai Pi2nya,
We hoap Mommy Kyla iznt in yer Meowmie Sylvia's kill file.
Ai ges hur kan she mai, pozts, ai hoap.
yeUP ai saw da noo Occifurr repurt. Vury commendable.
Fangu

Luffs
Mosey

From Mosey, Is Starr da Doggie OK? Sent Thursaym January 29,2015 Mosey =^..^=[_4_] Cat community 6 January 31st 15 08:58 AM
Hey Auntir Sylvia M From Mosey Sent Wed, January 21, 2014 Mosey =^..^=[_4_] Cat community 0 January 22nd 15 12:59 AM
Hi Anti Evelyn John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 September 1st 10 09:00 PM
anti ann Stormmee Cat community 2 February 8th 10 04:59 AM
Meow! I'ze met Anti Sandy! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_] Cat community 16 July 23rd 07 12:55 AM