deli turkey sliced and spoiled cats

Old September 11th 03, 09:20 PM
Shandy

Default deli turkey sliced and spoiled cats

This is not all that important but:

I bought some sliced turkey at the grocery deli for $4.99/lb and my cats
loved it when I gave them a few bites. We ate it all that day.

I bought the same brand the next day (cuz I ran out) from a different grocer
for $2.99/lb and my cats turned their noses up at it.

Are cats spoiled or what?

Old September 11th 03, 11:02 PM
Kuisse0002

This is not all that important but:

I bought some sliced turkey at the grocery deli for $4.99/lb and my cats
loved it when I gave them a few bites. We ate it all that day.

I bought the same brand the next day (cuz I ran out) from a different grocer
for $2.99/lb and my cats turned their noses up at it.

Are cats spoiled or what?

I used to buy tin cat food from the groceries in different flavours ranging
from fish to meat to vegie varieties. She is slowly eating less and less of it
and I said to myself maybe its because the tinned food is bad (outdated, old,
etc) then I tried an expensive brand and she ate it all up like its the first
time she's eating! Now, she's again turning her nose away from the regualr cat
food. Does that mean I'm stuck with expensive brands now? That shows you how
smart these cats are.

Old September 11th 03, 11:07 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:20:06 -0400, "Shandy"
wrote:

This is not all that important but:

I bought some sliced turkey at the grocery deli for $4.99/lb and my cats
loved it when I gave them a few bites. We ate it all that day.

I bought the same brand the next day (cuz I ran out) from a different grocer
for $2.99/lb and my cats turned their noses up at it.

Are cats spoiled or what?

If the cats are not spoiled, perhaps the turkey was!