Firez

Old October 22nd 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Firez

I duzint like firez, i think we iz atta sundanze anna rebekkaz, but i kant
remfur veri gud, Tiger, liztenta da firohwze ringer goin off
Granby wrote in message
I duzent wanna make any kitties madz but wif all da bigbig firez on da
koast, why dozent we port to da east kost and finsh da venture? We kan
honor da lady we wanted to go anna seez at da Ballz. We jus dozen need to
be klogging da highwayz and kauzing konfushzion rite now. Piglet ducking
for those throwing firz sticks for her suggestion.

Old October 22nd 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:41:57 -0500, Granby wrote:

I duzent wanna make any kitties madz but wif all da bigbig firez on da
koast, why dozent we port to da east kost and finsh da venture? We kan
honor da lady we wanted to go anna seez at da Ballz. We jus dozen need to
be klogging da highwayz and kauzing konfushzion rite now. Piglet ducking
for those throwing firz sticks for her suggestion.

I fink dat might be a gudgud idearment. Doze firsz is scary! An mineown
Grandmeowmie and her doggie Cali and mine Unka Pat and his doggie Maggie
haf three fires burnin wifin 10 miles of thereown houses. And one of doze
(da closest one) is burnin towards dem!

Dat scares mineownself.

Sammy

Old October 23rd 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

orz, shize der are so mannie kitties dat don't knowz about da venturez, we
could being kittens, just put itself on holdz until after da ballz and doz
dat onlee comez for da ball leaf again. It iz up to you guyz. Piglet
ducking again for the fireballs to come.

Old October 23rd 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 22, 7:02 pm, "Granby" wrote:
orz, shize der are so mannie kitties dat don't knowz about da venturez, we
could being kittens, just put itself on holdz until after da ballz and doz
dat onlee comez for da ball leaf again. It iz up to you guyz. Piglet
ducking again for the fireballs to come.

I fink dat is gudgud. Weee ken comtimue da benshur after da ball. Dat
way wee won be inda way uv da brav hoomins hooo isssa fitin dafire. Da
men anda noble dogz do dat sorta fing anna wee shud let dem.

Let us purr for doze in peril neer da flayme.

Maggie May

--

"Did an angel whisper in your ear
And hold you close and take away your fear

Old October 23rd 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:55:21 -0500, Samuel Redcat wrote:

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:41:57 -0500, Granby wrote:

[quoted text muted]

I fink dat might be a gudgud idearment. Doze firsz is scary! An mineown
Grandmeowmie and her doggie Cali and mine Unka Pat and his doggie Maggie
haf three fires burnin wifin 10 miles of thereown houses. And one of doze
(da closest one) is burnin towards dem!

Dat scares mineownself.

Sammy

We are senning meny purrs fur ther safty. TuTu

Old October 23rd 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok den we kan putta hold onna venshure ifin you catz wants to den afur da
ball anna mine winkin we kan start up agin, diz will lowz usesta purr fur
alla doze hoominz ann furz dat needz purrin, but remfur, somecat else willz
hafta remfur ta start it agin kuz i willz be tootootoo happi ta remfur,
Chester, still buzy kompzin
Will in New Haven wrote in message
ups.com...

Old October 23rd 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Dat is furry skary. Weze not neer da firez, but dere all round us. Weze
purrin fur all da hoomins an kittiez dat had to leev der onetruhomes, or
lost der onetruhomes.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake