JELLICLE BALL: MEOW!!!!!

Old October 7th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default JELLICLE BALL: MEOW!!!!!

tally anna anti s iz atta brige now, Tiger
wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 7, 11:07 am, (The Clowder (South))
wrote:
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 19:58:18 -0700, 's nimble,
little paws typed:

This is Bobcat. Well the next New Moon will soon be upon us. Does
anycat out there know where the Jellicle Ball will be this year??

Crete, Knossos this year!

I did not fink dis wuz deesidid. Da wedwink is happning dere, but I
suggestid Seattle Washington fur da Ball becaws Tally an Auntee Sherry
(boff Onorees dis yeeer) liffd dere. I askd fur offur suggestyuns.
Da Ball duz not haff to bee inda saym plays as da wedwink, mine
purrsunnul prefurrins is dat da locayshun fur da Jellicle Ball has sum
connekshun to a Onoree.

So I'ze askin agin fur suggestyuns. If kittees reeely want it in
Greece, dat's okeedoke, but I don't want it dere just caws it's gittin
foozed wiff da wedwink. Dey's DIFFRINT.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Sorry Mietze, I did not know. My fault, I'm just a hooman. I thought
it *had* been decided, I LOATH teleporting. Whatever is decided PLEASE
let me know so I can get my charges there. Though if Tally and Auntee
Sherry are being honored this year, I can't think of a better place
than a PALACE... even if it is in ruins. According to Bonnie the cats
do a nice job each year in staging this event. Are Tally and Auntee
Sherry like me as far as teleporting goes? Or will this be their first
time to the Ball? As far as I go.... the less **I** have to teleport
the better!!!

Bobcat (who REALLY dislikes teleporting -- Tiger: You best have a
nice stash of Mint Tea if I need to be teleporting around the globe).

Old October 7th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 7, 11:36 am, (The Clowder (South))
[...]

I fink yu'ze furrgottin dat Onorees ar doze hoo haff gone to da
Bridge.

Do yu reememfur Ceilidh Flurrydance, Skye Silversong an Tallisker
Pippin? Dey wuz da "Ballard Bunch", dey'ze bin meowin on r.p.c.c sins
it startid, an afor dat on r.p.c. Well, Ceilidh an Skye went to da
Bridge yeers back, an lefft Tally as First an Onliest cat in her hous.
Tally dint want Auntee Sherry to git enny offur cat, so shee dint.
Tally went to da Bridge on 8/24/07. Auntee Sherry went to da Bridge
on 9/17/07. So dey'ze boff goin to be Called as Honorees.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Ah right!! I forgot.

Bobcat -- Only Hooman

Old October 8th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Oct 7, 2:29 pm, (The Clowder (South)) wrote:
John Ross Mc Master wrote:

dey picked knossos fur the wedwink after it wuz pikked for the ball.
the wedwink is after the ball, same location.
beauty

Okeedoke, denn. I did not see da fred ware dis happind, but dat's
mine fawlt.

Purrhaps I shud ask iffn anoffur kitty menshunnd dat dey wantid to
purrfurrm da Calling of Names? It wud bee mine tenfth yeeer, an I
kind ov preezoomd...but shuddn't haff, I gess.

Mietze
--

Mietze, we pikkd Crete fur the wedwink because Chester wanted tu be
somewher warm, and I had red that the kitties on Crete lie in da sun

Lucy

Old October 8th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

" John Ross Mc Master wrote:

[...]

I awlzo rememfur dat da palace at Knossis hazza thearre.
If da fynul desizion hapinz tu hab da Ball at Knossis, I humblee sugezt the
site be da theatre area, wiff stown seets hafway rownd, anna stage furr da
seremonyz. We kud azk dat it be restored in tyme furr da seremony.

Ur dere iz a fayrlee restored theatracum in da parthenon area of Athens?
Dat way itza short port frum wun to da other.

Buttid I am juzt wun olny kittee an I wud be hapy tu be wheresumeffurr yuz
awl dezidz, ya kno.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 8th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

If in Seattle, whut bowt in da needle? Or Old Town is nize tuu.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we gotz 'porterz so in seattle iz fine ifin you kan sugezt a plaze, efur
way
iz gud wif mine howze, Chester, beclawz Tiger the spokescat iz eatin
seafud
salad anna eyin furry makin sammonfishez

Old October 8th 07, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

YOU MUST do da callin of namez it iz the onliezt way itz rite, it takez
spekal kitty karma tadoit, Tiger, puffin up atta thought of anofur kitty
doin da kallin!!!

Old October 8th 07, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz now thinkin i wuld likta doa ball atta needle thingy fur anti S den
port to owrz wedwink, Chester
oups.com...

Old October 8th 07, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*thunderouz paw can be heard... screechin pawz kan alzo be heard when
chester and stormme stop direktly in furn of der furnd whoz name soft'z
reader will NOT say rite... we wantz YOU ta do dalla namez, you iz owrz
hero, Chester anna stormmee, horrified atta thought of hersef not kallin the
namez!!!