JELLICLE BALL: MEOW!!!!!

Old October 19th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Default JELLICLE BALL: MEOW!!!!!

On Oct 16, 4:29?am, "Stormmee" wrote:
It amazin how yourownself can do da callin, anna walk, such hard wurk anna
so sad... Tiger
The Clowder (South) wrote in messagenews:hn48h310h5v9ggpfibf54usu7irfuc7em2@4ax .com...

"Rebecca" wrote:

We agreez. Yoo iz da ekspurrt an yoo iz a impurrtint part uv da
serrymoniez. Pleez do da callin dis yeer!

Rebecca

I wuddnt call mineselv a xpurrt. Da furrst yeeer I did da Calling, I
volunteeerd at pritty much da lasst minnit wenn no offur kitty had sed
dey wud. It wuz hard to catch up an git allda nayms, an I wuz shur
sirtin dat sum wer missd. So rite aftur dat Ball, I startid gaffurin
nayms fur da next yeeer. I wuz pritty confidint dat not so menny wer
missd agin aftur dat, but I kept doin it yeeer aftur yeeer...gaffurin
nayms, askin fur House ov Nayms wenn dat wusnt inda post, alwayz
lukkin fur sad heddurs effury time I caym onda groop, maykin briks fur
da Walk ov Remembranz. I wuz sort ov cot inna circull, an I shud haff
askd iffn anoffur kitty wantid to do it aftur effury Ball, effury
yeeer.

Sins nokitty has sed offurwize, I will giff da Calling speech anda
Finul Calling. Wuns fings settull down, aftur da Ball an da wedwink,
well, wee can tawk a liddul more bowt dis den.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply- Hide quoted text -

Oh yes, we know yew are thuh manajer of thuh Calling and thuh Walk,
but Meowmie sez cud I add a kind werd fur yew sekretaree. She duz
pritty good typing and makez all thoze bricks in thuh oven and putz
them in (unner yer direkshun, ov ourz).

Little Kitty, whoze meowmie duzn't type so good cuz her Arthur Ritis
fingerz keep sticking all curled up

Old October 20th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Mietze, of course youze must do the calling of names. Youze do it just
right.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 23rd 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mietze, how does youselfz getz allda namez? Due we send dem to youownselfz
or duz you keep checkin da posts. Piglet just wondering how it all ges done
and has looked at past Balls.
ups.com...

Old October 24th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Granby" wrote:

Mietze, how does youselfz getz allda namez? Due we send dem to youownselfz
or duz you keep checkin da posts. Piglet just wondering how it all ges done
and has looked at past Balls.

Boff, at dis poynt. I watch da posts onda groop an sumtimez, caws
I've bin doin it so long now, I git emayls askin dat sumkitty bee
incloodid as a Onoree. I allwayz hope dat Tribyoots ar giffin fur
deeze kitties (an offin dey ar).

Wuns, bowt a mumf ago, I askd a Auntee hoo noo dem boff to ask Auntee
Bev iffn shee wud giff purrmisshun fur Uncle Leo to bee Calld as
Onoree. Rite after da furrst draft wuz postid, I got wurrd dat Auntee
Bev fot it wud bee furry nize.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 24th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thankz for the infurmashion. I haz a kitty to add her name was Callie and
herself gotted runned offer. Piglet feeling sad about da baby kitty.

Old October 24th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Granby" wrote:

Thankz for the infurmashion. I haz a kitty to add her name was Callie and
herself gotted runned offer. Piglet feeling sad about da baby kitty.

Dat is terribull, poor kittin.

Iffn yu fink her hoomins wud find it comfurrting, pleeze let dem no
dat Callie will bee Called as a Onoree, an her brik has bin playsd
onda Walk ov Remembranz wiff da graytisst reespekt.

Mietze

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html