11/10 gramby

Old November 10th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default 11/10 gramby

da soft speaked wif hersef diz morin anna hersef iz purti sure her willz be
gowin home today, unlezz sumfin duzint go rite. hersef iz inna gud muud
anna purti potomiztik butted hersef iz alzo bein realiztik, Trudi

--
Have a great day

Old November 10th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 10, 10:47*am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
da soft speaked wif hersef diz morin anna hersef iz purti sure her willz be
gowin home today, unlezz sumfin duzint go rite. *hersef iz inna gud muud
anna purti potomiztik butted hersef iz alzo bein realiztik, Trudi

Wen shee getsez hom, I don' fink wee shud awl go over der too hep
beclaws it wud getted too crowded an franik. Sew no one go excep da
bar minimum croo too keep fings nice for Granby.

kittees rushing to 'porters all over the world and in the second
world

--
Maggy May, four her hous.
Old November 10th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mayhapz we shuld take turnz, i wuz thinkin dat your howze anna harriz howze
shuld go furzt, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 10th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Tayking turns iz a gudgud idea. We r do happee her iz goin hoam tew her
comfy bed wif good fudz n peeple tew tayke kare uff herownself. We awl
wuffs yoo Gramby. Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

Old November 10th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

What grate newz. We came heer to check tu see if she was hoam tuday.
We will continyue tu purr an purr an purr.

Fangu, Anti Soft.

Lucy, switching her tail in a happy way

Willow! Mew be sure to help your mother Gramby when she gets home. Be
furry loving!

Your mother Daisy

11.10 gramby Stormmmee Cat anecdotes 3 November 11th 09 09:59 PM
a sad day for Gramby Stormmee Cat community 11 July 22nd 09 08:06 AM
To The Gramby John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 January 11th 09 05:55 AM
Wer iz da GRAMBY Will in New Haven Cat community 2 April 25th 08 02:53 AM
Hey Gramby Stormmee Cat community 2 January 17th 08 05:48 AM