Welkum to da Jellicle Ball

Old October 12th 11, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Welkum to da Jellicle Ball

Gud eevnin, kitteez an frenz. Welkum to dis yeer's Jellicle Ball. Efurry
yeer, we gatherz to onner da frenz hoo leeved ussez in da past yeer. Itz a
sad okayshun, bekuz we missez owrown frenz, an yet itz a happee time, too,
kuz we gitz to be awl together an sellybrate owrown komoonitee.

Dis yeer we iz onnered to be allowed to hav owr Jellicle Ball heer in da
bootiful Temple of Bast. Look arown yoo at dis marvellus plase -- amazin
bildingz, a bootiful pool wif kittee-frendly wadderz. On behaf uv da
komoonitee, I fangk da High Preestis fur openin da fasillitee fur owrown
use.

Befur I turnz fingz over to Azad fur da kallin uv namez, let myownself
esplane whut we haz set up. Az yoo seed when yoo entered, dere iz a tabul
wif da gest buk whare yurownselvez kan sine in, and once again Mosey haz
purrvided da bootiful ranebow hankiez fur enneekittee or enneefrend hoo wud
like wun. Dere iz a speshul bildin whare da liddle bitteez kan play; da
bitteez an helperz dere will be abul to see da serrymoniez, an da kitteez at
da serrymoniez will be abul to see da bitteez to be shur dey iz OK. Finulee,
az alwaze, dere iz a buffay wif awl kindz uv fudz an befurajez. Yoo kan help
yurownselvez to da buffay at ennee time during the Ball.

An now I tern fingz over to Azad, to reed da namez uv owrown frenz hoo
wented to da Brij dis past yeer, or hoo wented in past yeerz but wuznt
kalled befur. After da kallin, pleez make ennee tribyootz yoo wud like.

Fangu, an injoy dis yeer's Bawl.

Rebecca

Old October 12th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett ooks around to be sure everything is in order and all of her house
is present. She then sits quietly beside Pipps, Ranger and Wascal as she
wait for the calling of the names.

Old October 12th 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Allison Ross

One large orange kitten hurls himself across the room and flings
himself into the pool, happily oblivious to everything else around him
as he splashes away. A very dignified black and white lady strolls in
behind him, rolls her eyes, and makes her way to the quietest, most
out of the way spot she can find and makes her self as small as
possible as she settles down to observe...

Old October 12th 11, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

(Three kitties walk from the teleporter, nodding and smiling at the
cats surrounding the guest book table)

Dis is so lovely, fangu for taking care of dis so beautifully.

Azad, House of Patterson/Guyette
Neko, House of Patterson/Guyette
Ella, House of Patterson/Guyette
Old October 12th 11, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Oct 12, 2:02*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
[...]

After Rebecca finishes her Welcome Misty approaches her.

"Good evening Rebecca, that was wonderful Welcome. Can you direct to
where the sign in table is?? I have had my paws full for the past few
days working to understand the advanced lighting system using the
light tubes etc., so that that we could set up a homing device for the
teleporters.
Old October 12th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hihi, Misty. Da sine-in tabul iz rite over dere. Da buk iz in da middul, an
on eedur end dere iz a baskit uv luvly hankiez if yoo wud like wun. Evin if
yoo duznt uze wun, itz a nice memento.

Rebecca

Old October 13th 11, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

[Jocko, the diving kitty approaches the signin table and signs the guest
book: Jocko the diving kitty, house of Bast.]

Duz anybody know if Mimzy is aroun anywheres?

Jocko
Old October 13th 11, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

[A whole crowd of Second World kitties show up to sign in.

Aed, house of Bast
Morgana, house of Bast
Lugh, house of Bast
Aengus, house of Bast
Mannan, house of Bast
Goibniu, house of Bast
Creidhne, house of Bast
Luchta, house of Bast
Dian Checht, house of Bast
Brigid, house of Bast
Danu, house of Bast
Ernmas, house of Bast
Macha, house of Bast
Tuireann, house of Bast
Ogma, house of Bast
Badb, house of Bast

We is looking fur some kitties. Is Daisy-Chan aroun here anywheres?
Old October 13th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[Harri flies the catacopter to OT's house and picks him up, then zips
towards New York City. She activates the built-in teleporter, and they
appear almost instantly over Central Park. Harri takes them for a cruise
over the park, admiring the lakes and the greenery, then she sets course
for the concealed entrance to the Temple area. She swings a mile or so
out then lines up on the bearing that will lead her straight to the entry
cave, then starts descending while they approach. As they descend, the
catacopter accelerates until they're traveling at the copter's top rated
speed. Harri flips the Whisper Mode switch, which causes the engine noise
to essentially disappear.

Finally, when they're a few hundred yards away, Harri adjustes the
'porter so that it will activate when they're about 5 feet from the cave
entrance. At a speed of over 100 miles per hour, the mouth of the cave
approaches really quickly! Harri and OT finally reach the mouth of the
cave, then disappear and instantly reappear in the cavern, swooping
quickly back up towards the crystal ceiling. Harri guides the copter into
a wide, gentle descent and lands on a deserted side plaza. After shutting
down the copter, she and OT go to the signin table and sign,
Harri Roadcat, house of Mahoney
OT, house of Barnes.
]
Old October 13th 11, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[Jocko, the diving kitty approaches the signin table and signs the guest
book: Jocko the diving kitty, house of Bast.]

Duz anybody know if Mimzy is aroun anywheres?

Jocko

"I'm right here, behind you" . says Mimzy, "It is so nice to finally meet
you"