Bunters visit

Old December 14th 03, 06:54 AM
JP Hobbs

Default Bunters visit

From: Brenda
Subject: GOOD AND BAD NEWS
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2003 12:32 PM

Brenda, your the only one I'veheard talk about
this happening, my sister says she often feels her cat
Mindy settle at the bottom of the bed, Ihave felt that for
years different cats Panther has always visited and Henri!
Well I've been thinking about sharing this story for a while,
Icried myself to sleep every night when Henri left me three
years ago and then one night about two weeks later, I had
finally dropped off and I suddenly woke and opened my eyes
just as Henri appeared on my bed,He stood right next to
my stomache,I watched him ,he looked a bit ruffled as if he'd
just woken up,and confused, I knew I wasn't dreaming,
and at last I couldn't help myself, I whispered " Hello Baby '
and he disappeared like a puff of smoke,I was so sorry I'd
spoken, I got up and went into the lounge for a few minutes,
after a while I went back to bed, fell asleep thinking about it
and then I was dreaming, and I knew I was dreaming, he
was beside me again I took him in my arms and gently hugged
him to me " alright Baby just a little cuddle and then you can
more peaceful I've only told a few people that I knew wouldn't
think I was crazy, but I think I can share it with you. hugs Jean P.

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Brenda wrote in news:L5wCb.445219$0v4.20781127@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net on 12 Dec 2003:

When the time came, I cried a lot. I
still miss him terribly.

Brenda, does Bunter still visit you? I loved those stories.

--
Cheryl

Hi, Cheryl - yes, he does! I still feel him on the foot of the bed
sometimes. And about a week ago, I was sitting at the computer when I felt
a paw tapping my leg. I looked down, and saw no kitty there - so I just
said, "Hi, Bunter!"
Brenda

Old December 14th 03, 11:15 AM
polonca12000

I'm so glad you got to see Henri again.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip after a while I went back to bed, fell asleep thinking about it

Old December 15th 03, 01:02 AM
Brenda

From: Brenda
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2003 12:32 PM

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Brenda wrote in news:L5wCb.445219$0v4.20781127@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net on 12 Dec 2003:

When the time came, I cried a lot. I
still miss him terribly.

Brenda, does Bunter still visit you? I loved those stories.

--
Cheryl

Hi, Cheryl - yes, he does! I still feel him on the foot of the bed
sometimes. And about a week ago, I was sitting at the computer when I

felt
a paw tapping my leg. I looked down, and saw no kitty there - so I just

said, "Hi, Bunter!"
Brenda

Hi, Jean! I guess they just know when we need to see them, or sense their
presence - even after they've crossed the Bridge.
hugs,
Brenda

Old December 15th 03, 03:53 AM
Annie Wxill

"JP Hobbs" wrote in message

...I suddenly woke and opened my eyes
just as Henri appeared on my bed,He stood right next to
my stomache,I watched him ,he looked a bit ruffled as if he'd
just woken up,and confused, ...I've only told a few people that I knew

wouldn't
think I was crazy, but I think I can share it with you. hugs Jean P.

Jean,
We, too have had visits from departed cats. By we, I mean a daughter, my
husband and I. I really don't care if people think I'm crazy or delusional
or whatever, but I guess I wouldn't bring the topic up at a job interview or
anything like that.
Annie

Hugo Katt. Emergency TED visit. Lisa Katt Cat anecdotes 30 December 22nd 03 09:58 AM
TED visit Marina Cat anecdotes 32 November 19th 03 05:21 AM
Weeble Update: 1st Officical Vet Visit Brenda Watkins Cat anecdotes 2 September 20th 03 04:22 AM
Poorly Polly & TED visit Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 24 August 20th 03 06:15 PM