I'ze Sad To Announce ...

Old March 28th 05, 09:32 PM
PixieDust413

Default I'ze Sad To Announce ...

.... that I'ze now a widower kitty. Mine winkwink of seven-and-a-half
years, Hobbes, went to the Bridge on Friday. I'ze beside mineownselves
with grief. [SNIFF]

Please purr for her hoomins, Arlene Stillwell and John Tenbusch; her
bruffers, Buster & TC; and sisfur, Roxy D*g.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck, But Very Sad, Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Coleslaw Keeper, and Laundry Guard
Winkwink of the Late Hobbes, Beloved First Cat

Old March 28th 05, 09:54 PM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueekkk!

We awl sendz purrz an waaggaz fur Ms. Hobbes's fambly an fur yew, tu.

G'bye Ms. Hobbes. 'Niff.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old March 28th 05, 11:24 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

PixieDust413 wrote:
... that I'ze now a widower kitty. Mine winkwink of seven-and-a-half
years, Hobbes, went to the Bridge on Friday. I'ze beside mineownselves
with grief. [SNIFF]

Please purr for her hoomins, Arlene Stillwell and John Tenbusch; her
bruffers, Buster & TC; and sisfur, Roxy D*g.

Oh no! We're so very sorry to hear this!

Capt Midnight, we shall be purring for her humans, her brofurs and
sisfur, and for you.

[All the Highland kitties, Cleopatra Silvercat, Amelia T Cat, Tabitha
Fluffytail, Samuel the Adventure Cat, Harri Roadcat, and neighbor
ShortTail Tom, form a circle of meatloafs and begin purring their best]

Cleo
Old March 29th 05, 01:41 AM
Boogie's Mom

Black n white tuxie solemnly walks up to hiz fren anna bruffur in law,
offers him a drink and drapes a bruffurly paw across his showlders.

PPPPPppppppppuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
Boogie

oups.com...

Old March 29th 05, 02:58 AM
Fred Williams

On March 28, 2005 03:32 pmPixieDust413 wrote:

... that I'ze now a widower kitty. Mine winkwink of
seven-and-a-half
years, Hobbes, went to the Bridge on Friday. I'ze beside
mineownselves
with grief. [SNIFF]

Please purr for her hoomins, Arlene Stillwell and John Tenbusch; her
bruffers, Buster & TC; and sisfur, Roxy D*g.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck, But Very Sad, Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Coleslaw Keeper, and Laundry Guard
Winkwink of the Late Hobbes, Beloved First Cat

We'z puuurrin fur your whole house includin fur Hobbes gentle trip tu
da bridge. There sure are some nice kitties there to have fun with.
May you all know that you are not alone. May Bast Bless you all.

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).
Old March 29th 05, 04:01 AM

Fred Williams wrote:
[...]

Dear Capt Midnight, the Cooper Cats, esp. Private Black Jack Purrshing,
extend their most sympathic purrs. We will be forming the meatloaf.
Your sad friends, the Cooper Cats

Old March 29th 05, 05:26 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 28 Mar 2005 12:32:28 -0800, PixieDust413 wrote:

... that I'ze now a widower kitty. Mine winkwink of seven-and-a-half
years, Hobbes, went to the Bridge on Friday. I'ze beside mineownselves
with grief. [SNIFF]

Please purr for her hoomins, Arlene Stillwell and John Tenbusch; her
bruffers, Buster & TC; and sisfur, Roxy D*g.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck, But Very Sad, Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Coleslaw Keeper, and Laundry Guard
Winkwink of the Late Hobbes, Beloved First Cat

We iz sorry to heer uv dis sad noos. May her memory be a blessink...

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/28/2005 11:25:41 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 29th 05, 05:40 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On 28 Mar 2005 12:32:28 -0800, PixieDust413 wrote:

... that I'ze now a widower kitty. Mine winkwink of

seven-and-a-half
years, Hobbes, went to the Bridge on Friday. I'ze beside

mineownselves
with grief. [SNIFF]

Please purr for her hoomins, Arlene Stillwell and John Tenbusch;

her
bruffers, Buster & TC; and sisfur, Roxy D*g.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck, But Very Sad, Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Coleslaw Keeper, and Laundry Guard
Winkwink of the Late Hobbes, Beloved First Cat

We iz sorry to heer uv dis sad noos. May her memory be a blessink...

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
3/28/2005 11:25:41 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

We're purring too.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 29th 05, 06:03 AM
Sundance

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...
PixieDust413 wrote:
... that I'ze now a widower kitty. Mine winkwink of seven-and-a-half
years, Hobbes, went to the Bridge on Friday. I'ze beside mineownselves
with grief. [SNIFF]

Please purr for her hoomins, Arlene Stillwell and John Tenbusch; her
bruffers, Buster & TC; and sisfur, Roxy D*g.

Oh no! We're so very sorry to hear this!

Capt Midnight, we shall be purring for her humans, her brofurs and sisfur,
and for you.

[All the Highland kitties, Cleopatra Silvercat, Amelia T Cat, Tabitha
Fluffytail, Samuel the Adventure Cat, Harri Roadcat, and neighbor
ShortTail Tom, form a circle of meatloafs and begin purring their best]

[The porter twinkles and Sundance and Rebecca step out. They greet all the
Highland kitties.]

This iz so sad, we didnt wanna purr an meetloaf alone. Can we joyn yur
circle?

Sundance

Old March 29th 05, 11:13 AM
Tabitha Kitten

[The porter twinkles and Sundance and Rebecca step out. They greet all the
Highland kitties.]

This iz so sad, we didnt wanna purr an meetloaf alone. Can we joyn yur
circle?

Sundance

Absurrlutely! Please join us. [Everybody scoots over a little to make room.]

Tabitha