Young Island

Old January 13th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Young Island

I wuz very pleased ta see dat yourown garfeild wuz inna runnin, any
yellowcat iza gud cat, butted efin do hersef izunt romatical 'bowt garfeild
hersef sayed himsef iza wonnerful kitty... anna whut i realli likez iz dat
Mizz piglette iz findin da kompani of Mo so nize, hinzsef muzt be very
gentle indeed, Chester admirin jazimine's parting skillz,

meeee wrote in message
Yes he is, you can't find a betterer yung mancat than him.
Jasmine, approvingly

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz glad itz hizsef, kuz himsef iza upstandin youngmancat, Chester,
meeee wrote in message
Yes I has notised that
Jasmine grins, thinkin how sweet yung romanses are...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
hersef seemsta be qwite taken wif dat rosco kitty, CChester
meeee wrote in message
hahahaha that is true, they duz seem to be beetin Stormee...although

she
is
a bit bizzy wif uther things these days....
Jasmine grins

"Stormmee" wrote in message
efin Stormmee duzint mofe dat muc anna hersef mofez alot, Chester
not
diaprofin but veri amazed somfin mofez more dan stormmee
meeee wrote in message
Yes they sure is...and they just gets wigglier effuryday.
Jasmine, watching them with disapproval.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dey sure is wiggly, Chester watchin in amazmint
meeee wrote in message
Oh, Tahzha and Cougar, the Island approaches!! Let's get the

liddle
wuns
ready....where are your three Cougar??

The three ladycats bustle around, extricating small but

excited
kittens
from
underneath cushions, on top of curtains, in the sink, and all
the
hundred
and one places that kittens find to get into trouble. Paws are
washed,
faces
licked into order and tails brushed, then everyone is tumbled

into
the
pram,
except for Minnie who kept jumping out, so Jasmine sternly

grabs
her
by
the
scruff of her neck and carries her, still protesting, into the
tender
behind
her mother and the pramful of bitties.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[Most kitties are on deck, relaxing after dinner, when the
Captain's
voice comes over the sound system]

"Greetinks, kittiez, the MV Purrbearer is now rounding St.
Vincent
Island, and we will be mooring at Young Island in a few

minutes.
Owr
staff iz reddy to take yourownselves and your luggage to

shore
in
tenders; the ship will remain in the harbour fur your stay.

Thank
you
for comink aboard, and I hope that you have enjoyed your

voyage."

[With that, a small green island, framed by the setting sun,

can
be
seen in the turquoise waters. Palm trees and rows and rows

of
colorful
flowers can be seen, and the scent of Jasmine and
Bougainvillea
waft
onto the ship. Kitties can be seen running and playing on

the
beach,
and a jet-ski zips by and an Orange Mackerel Tabbie waves at

the
kitties on the ship!]

Much pleasant meowing is heard, as the kitties get ready to
disembark...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/3/2007 11:14:15 PM

Old January 13th 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i iz hafin a nize time juzt bein in yourown company, Piglette, blushing
furiously
meeee wrote in message
Moe blushes....I wantz yu tu hav a nise time wif me turdayee.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat wuz nize you azkin dat fur uses, Piglette impurrssed
meeee wrote in message
Yez I reckons yur rite...Scuzes me?

Moe nervuslee asks big Jock

Wud yu hav enny refrishments on bord fur tha laydee cat an me?

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz notted sure butted i betz ifin we azkz dey will haf sum kinda
snakz,
Piglette, her noze twitchin
meeee wrote in message
Mmm sumfing smells all gud and fishy.....oh, that's just the bait.

Hey
du
yu
fink they wud mind us snakkin on tha baitz? Just a liddle bit to

keep
usses
going yu know....
Moe looks longingly towards the bait box

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Mine ma sayz her furnd soft eatz suchiz anna likez it, butted mine

maw
sayz
NOT, butted her did eatz sum smoked samonfishiez anna hrsef liked

dat,
thinkz it will purbabli tazte veri gud, Piglette glad they iz goin

wif
da
ofurz
meeee wrote in message
Yes lets, it sownds lyke so much fun!! An we cud eet it strait
away,

wunder what fresh fishy tastes like?
Moe, guiding Piglette carefully around a coiled up rope.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I smellz da fishes... steps very slowly and carefully with her

new
furnd'z
hep... I think fishin fura a fishy mite be 'citin, duz you

wantsa
go
wif
chester anna lucy anna da ofurs ta doit? Piglett, chattering
alzo
meeee wrote in message
Oh, can yu smell all those wunnerful island scents Piglette?

We're
nearly
there, I can smell lotsa fishies....wud you lyk me tu catch yu

fishy??

Moe chatters away in excitement as he helps Piglette into one

of
the
tenders, sniffing the air eagerly and looking around.

Old January 13th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yes, we iz veri lucky, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Itz grate dat we bofe has such guud frends, Stormmee an Joey.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
hersef iz veri talnted and lotsa funfunfun, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Your sisfur sownds furry tallented.

Lucy

Old January 13th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica, and his favorite playmate, Stormmee.] Tiger, I'm
sorry we were late. We were napping together in a nest I made out of silk
scarves.

Rosco
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wantsa notted make hizsef mad, Himsef kan be veri kranki, Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
[A beige tabby cat lifts his head from the nest he had made in a pile of
silk scarves, with his favorite playmate, Stormmee.] Come on, Stormmee,
get up! I just got a telepathic message from my cousin Lilith, the one
who
always hisses and growls at me for no reason, that everyone's going
ashore! And that Tiger suspects we're up to no good.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old January 14th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

You know wif alla dezkatz huntin diz her toona fishie we better getza
bigbigbig one, Chester

Old January 14th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:35:58 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

You know wif alla dezkatz huntin diz her toona fishie we better getza
bigbigbig one, Chester

no. it better be bigger...bigmormous or gigantical. i'm hungry. the
fudz on the boat are not enuf.
beauty

hlink.net...

Old January 15th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

now yoursef sowndz like Tiger... ChesterA

nofin wrong wif dat... Tiger lookin arownd fur a snak