GrandHopitus2LONG

Old March 19th 04, 01:03 AM
Hopitus2

What a cute idea! Toybox for the grandkid.....all I've had is toybox for the
Evil 3....gotta get hoomin toys.

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
:
:
: Hopitus2 wrote:
:
: Have been preoccupied, about a week, just skimming rpca. Have even
whipped
: the Evil 3 into a frenzy of nerves here, even porker short furry people
that
: they are, all of us anxiously awaiting word from Denver on imminent
arrival
: of my first barekitten there.....early today - St. Paddy's (and *no one*
on
: either side has Irish roots, hee hee) a 7#8oz girl made her appearance
on
: this earth as my first grandkid.
:
:
: Woo Hoo!! Congrats Grandmeow!!! You are so lucky. Glad that the
: barekitten made it into our world with a minimum of muss, fuss, and
: bother, and that you get to spoil her. Have you started your toy box yet?
:
: Pam S. who has a toy box for her friends' kids
:
:

Old March 19th 04, 01:16 AM
Brenda

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
Have been preoccupied, about a week, just skimming rpca. Have even whipped
the Evil 3 into a frenzy of nerves here, even porker short furry people

that
they are, all of us anxiously awaiting word from Denver on imminent

arrival
of my first barekitten there.....early today - St. Paddy's (and *no one*

on
either side has Irish roots, hee hee) a 7#8oz girl made her appearance on
this earth as my first grandkid. Her parents are wiped-out tired: get

this,
Yowie: the hospital throws Mom out the same day: they're HOME! I was
horrified, but as son points out, the hospital is only half a block
away.....but still. I told him, AFA the day of birth, there will *always*

be
a party going on somewhere on her birthday, even if all are wearing green.
There are worse days to be born on.....such as Christmas or Halloween.
Actually, if I had to pick one of those, I'd go for Halloween. Kowabunga!
Cigars for all! Cat treats all around! *We* are partying in south FL
tonight.

--
If there's no cats in heaven, I don't wanna go!

lovely news - congrats! my sister was born on St Pat's, and there's no
Irish in our family either.
Brenda

Old March 19th 04, 01:25 AM
JP Hobbs

Dont worry Pam, I thought my son and Daughters were *never* going to
give me Grandkids and now as I said two from daughter Cathy, three
from son Philip and two from daughter Dianne who is now on her third
and every last one a beauty! you'll get there! cheers for the future.
Jean

Tanada wrote in message
ink.net...

Old March 19th 04, 01:42 AM
Jo Firey

My Mom had what I thought was a really cute idea for the grandkids as they
got to the right age. She had a large copper kettle - with spout and lid
that sat on her fireplace as a decoration. It was filled with those cheap
plastic cowboys and Indians that kids like and similar stuff. They knew
right where to go to get "their" stuff.

Jo
"Hopitus2" wrote in message
What a cute idea! Toybox for the grandkid.....all I've had is toybox for

the
Evil 3....gotta get hoomin toys.

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
:
:
:

Old March 19th 04, 03:09 AM
LOL

"Hopitus2" wrote in message ...
[...]

WooHoo, congratulations! I know several people born on St. Patrick's
Day, including my dad. It's a very good date. :-)

------
Krista
Old March 19th 04, 06:16 AM
Sam Nash

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
[...]

Concatulations on the new grandbarekitten!
Sam

Old March 19th 04, 12:54 PM
Adrian

Hopitus2 wrote:
[...]

Cogratulations!
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 20th 04, 12:23 AM
Hopitus2

Everyone *is* doing well. Mom swears she's in great shape, has almost
forgotten the brief suffering (but *not* the hard work involved) in
birthing, Dad finally got some shuteye, and....just as we were hanging up,
the Newborn bellowed for a feeding and I concluded its - uh, "her" - must
stop calling it an "it" - lungs were in A1 shape to produce such volume at
such a tender age of 1 day. They thank you all for your loving concatulatory
purrs & wishes.

"CATherine" wrote in message
: On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:43:47 -0500, "Hopitus2"
: wrote:
:
[...]
: Congratulations on your "Irish" grand-daughter. Mother and child must
: be doing well to be sent home.
:
: Purrs, CATherine

Old March 20th 04, 03:41 AM
badwilson

Congratulations! You're right, St. Patrick's Day isn't a bad birthday to
have. Hopefully she'll grow up to like green beer ;-) Do they have a name
for her yet?
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old March 20th 04, 04:38 AM
Hopitus2

Havana Anisa is her name.

"badwilson" wrote in message
: Congratulations! You're right, St. Patrick's Day isn't a bad birthday to
: have. Hopefully she'll grow up to like green beer ;-) Do they have a
name
: for her yet?
: --
: Britta