Yur infited to an noo adventure!

Old December 12th 05, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Yur infited to an noo adventure!

Hihi Kitties!

My gud fren Cleopatra - whoze now my sisfur-in law - an myownself
wood like to infite the entire community for owr sekond annual
Kissamouse 'venture.

Las yeer's ORIENT EGGSPRESS 'venture was such gud fun an so
enjoyable, dat Cleo an myownself finks dat we shud do it effurry yeer!

So fur dis yeer, we haf chartered a luggsury barge to wind down da
canals ov Bourgogne (Burgundy) fur 7 days, leafink from Dijon an goink
to Escommes; after which we'll all 'port offut to Cleo's villa in Nice
for the community Kissamouse party, startink Kissamouse eve, an
continuink to Noo Yeerz Eve! An if dere's enuf innerest, we cud haff
owr Noo Yeerz party in Monaco, since itz only a kwick drife frum dere
(an we knowz dat Cleo haz a garage filled wif wunnerful vehicles ov
all types!)!

Cleo an I haff chartered Le Premier, a kitty owned and operated
luggsury hotel-barge (yoo can see da hooman version heer:
http://www.hotelbargevacations.com/h...-itinerary.htm ),
especially outfitted an stocked wif da finest of fudz an befferages ov
awl kinds for da discernink feline! Dere iz multiple akkomodations,
from two-kitty staterooms to larger wons fur dose kittys who like
groops, all wif heeted kitty-bedz, 24 howr food an befferage serfice,
a large obserfation deck - boff enclosed an open, an all offur
amenities such az a cocktail lounge, cigar-lounge, a liberry an a
large dinink room wif fine china an crystal settinks. It haz a kitty
captain an crew, so dis shud be a wunnerful trip. Itz leaffink Dijon
on Saturda nyte, da 17th of December.

Fur doze who wood like (such az Pitoonya, who mite like to go
shoppink in da Paris booteaks), Cleo an I haff reserfed a number ov
rooms in da Hotel George sank (Georges V) in Paris from Thursday to
Sunday (jus tell da concierge dat yu iz wif owr party), and we haff
also reserfed the prifate (all feline, of cawz) dinink room at
Restaurant Taillevent
(http://www.taillevent.com/english/restaurant/cadre.html) for Friday
nyte, since effurry kitty seemed to enjoy it so much las time we wuz
in Paris.

We've piked up da tab fur da whole trip, and effen infited owr frens
frum las yeer, such as Inspektor Chat-Closeau, The Countess
Katzenplatzen, and of cawz, da Momcat an her kittens who da Highland
kitties reskued frum lifink unner da station in Dijon las yeer.

So come on, come awl, and meet usses eifur in Paris or on da barge!

Whee, an adfenture! An Kissamouse too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/12/2005 12:37:15 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 12th 05, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Wat uh wunnerful idearment! Enuffer 'venture in France, an travlin on dat
Barge bote --sownds lyke funfunfun!!Meowmie iz jellus--she neffur wentid on
uh bote trip! Grandmeowmie Beverly says "Hurray fur duh kittiez!! Njoy
lyfe, haff fun, haff uh wunnerful tyme!! an itz free??!!!)

Howeffur, Mewomie Gwen is goin to a spa in St. Lucia nex week tu recuffer
frum duh stress an strayn uv defendin hur PhD dissertaion. She passed! so
now it's DR GWEN !!

We ar finkn wun uv us at leest shud stow awayl Dat eyelan sure luks
beauful. Sheze goin tu a place cawld Le Sport. Ha--she's not furry sporty!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

.. .

Old December 12th 05, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Cleo an I haff chartered Le Premier, a kitty owned and operated
luggsury hotel-barge (yoo can see da hooman version heer:
http://www.hotelbargevacations.com/h...-itinerary.htm ),
especially outfitted an stocked wif da finest of fudz an befferages ov
awl kinds for da discernink feline! Dere iz multiple akkomodations,
from two-kitty staterooms to larger wons fur dose kittys who like
groops, all wif heeted kitty-bedz, 24 howr food an befferage serfice,
a large obserfation deck - boff enclosed an open, an all offur
amenities such az a cocktail lounge, cigar-lounge, a liberry an a
large dinink room wif fine china an crystal settinks. It haz a kitty
captain an crew, so dis shud be a wunnerful trip. Itz leaffink Dijon
on Saturda nyte, da 17th of December.

And since the barge will be travelling at a stately pace down peaceful
canals and rivers, there should be lots of butterflies and moths to catch,
and when we tie up to the bank we'll be in easy hunting range of lizards
and birdies and all sorts of wonderous bugs and things.

Fur doze who wood like (such az Pitoonya, who mite like to go
shoppink in da Paris booteaks), Cleo an I haff reserfed a number ov
rooms in da Hotel George sank (Georges V) in Paris from Thursday to
Sunday (jus tell da concierge dat yu iz wif owr party), and we haff also
reserfed the prifate (all feline, of cawz) dinink room at Restaurant
Taillevent
(http://www.taillevent.com/english/restaurant/cadre.html) for Friday
nyte, since effurry kitty seemed to enjoy it so much las time we wuz in
Paris.

And if we want to take some side trips, like maybe Rebecca's suggestions,
we can do that as well.

It should be a nice relaxing time for all, with plenty of things to hunt
and play with for the younger and more energetic kitties. The young
kitties of FluffyKitz can take some time off and get food prepared for
them, and the staff of the Spa can have their needs catered to for a
change.

Cleo
Old December 13th 05, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:56:07 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's little, agile paws typed:

gennle snippy

It should be a nice relaxing time for all, with plenty of things to hunt
and play with for the younger and more energetic kitties. The young
kitties of FluffyKitz can take some time off and get food prepared for
them, and the staff of the Spa can have their needs catered to for a
change.

Datz troo, Cleo! An I furgot to menshion dat dere iz also a playroom
fur da liddle kittens to romp, run an play in. AND, my dear Cleo, itz
soundproofed, he he.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/12/2005 7:58:04 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 13th 05, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh, Sammy, this sounds like a wunnerful 'venture. But what are
we going to do with Ranger? He'll just destroy the boutiques.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Chief Tabby In Residence

.. .

Old December 13th 05, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Boogie, I would love to go with yourownselves.

Anais, will there be special accommodations for cranky old senior
citizen kitties?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old December 13th 05, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Wow! Concatulashuns Anti Gwen! Meowmie's brofur-in-paw juss bekamed a
kiropakter, or sumfing like dat, so heze a docter now, too, and Meowmie
knoze how much werk it takez.

Rebecca

Old December 13th 05, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Hihi Kitties!

My gud fren Cleopatra - whoze now my sisfur-in law - an

myownself
wood like to infite the entire community for owr sekond

annual
Kissamouse 'venture.

8 SNIPPITY SNIP SNIP 8

Kownt me in! And heow Jenerowz ov yu boff tu pik up da tab.

I'll get sum tikitz tu a St Chappel konzert fur
effurryboddy,
an maybe resertsh whut cat pitchurz da Looov haz.

Du yu happin tu kno uh nize, unattatched Frenchy boy kitty?

Pitoonya, paking hur bagz

Old December 13th 05, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I likez diz 'venture... We will all come, we willz need a rum fur me anna
you, Cleo anna TV, anna a rum fur OEJ, Trudi anna stormmee ifin her poop
passes its tezt, I thinkz her poop izunt veri smart kuz itself keepz failin
itselfz tezts, Tiger, for hiz howze
.. .