Purr Chain

Old November 21st 03, 05:19 AM
Stacey

Default Purr Chain

Hi folks.

Just *finally* got through all the posts. We all talk too much!!!!!

I noticed we have a ton of purr requests so I'd like to start a purr chain,
I'll be the first link.

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in need of
them!

Stacey

Old November 21st 03, 05:56 AM
Gizela

Gizmo, Jon (my DH) and I form the next coupe of links for the purr chain

And we all know how well the purrs work....eventually!!

Angela and Gizmo

Old November 21st 03, 07:20 AM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in need of
them!

Purrs from Frank, Nikki and me.

--
Marina
Old November 21st 03, 08:59 AM
Yoj

"Marina" wrote in message

"Stacey" wrote

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in

need of
them!

Purrs from Frank, Nikki and me.

--
Marina

And from Skeeter, Lindy, and me.

Joy

Old November 21st 03, 10:50 AM
Nanny

And purrs from Mickey, Misty, Tiger,Babette and Yoschi, with some dooks
thrown in from ferrets Gizmo, Mouffy, Jingo, Emmy, Rose and Carmel.

--
Nanny

Don't take life too seriously . . . no one gets out alive.

"Shirley" schreef in bericht
"Yoj" wrote in message

"Marina" wrote in message

"Stacey" wrote

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are

in
need of
them!

Purrs from Frank, Nikki and me.

--
Marina

And from Skeeter, Lindy, and me.

Joy

More purrs from Polly, Smudge, Big Tabby, Chocky, Tuffty, PB and
Domino
--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old November 21st 03, 11:23 AM
JBHajos

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:19:11 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in need of
them!

Purrs from Hobo and Speckles, doggy-wags from Sandy, and
prayers/good vibes from me.

Jeanne
Old November 21st 03, 01:40 PM
Jeanne Hedge

And from Natasha and me.

---
Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:50:02 +0100, "Nanny"
wrote:

And purrs from Mickey, Misty, Tiger,Babette and Yoschi, with some dooks
thrown in from ferrets Gizmo, Mouffy, Jingo, Emmy, Rose and Carmel.

--
Nanny

Don't take life too seriously . . . no one gets out alive.

"Shirley" schreef in bericht
"Yoj" wrote in message

"Stacey" wrote

Old November 21st 03, 03:48 PM
Christine Burel

wrote:

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in need of
them!

Purrs from Hobo and Speckles, doggy-wags from Sandy, and
prayers/good vibes from me.

Jeanne

purrs from, Omar (trilling)
Oreo (soft, almost sub-vocal)
Midnight (soft, regal)
Robin (snorty)
Tucker (happy, contented)
and Pirate (chirruping, birdlike!)
and best thoughts/purrayers from me
Christine

Old November 21st 03, 04:19 PM
lrulan

Add my link to the purr chain.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old November 21st 03, 06:25 PM
Cathi

Salty purrs from Jasper and Carrie
--
Cathi

A purr request from Kate Marina Cat anecdotes 22 October 9th 03 09:38 PM
Purr Pad Kris Dockter Cat anecdotes 3 September 22nd 03 02:18 PM
If you can spare a purr or so...another request Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 20 September 7th 03 08:19 AM
ANOTHER Purr Request Angela Ryan Cat anecdotes 15 September 4th 03 06:36 AM
Please Purr, pray, think good thoughts and light candles Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 41 August 19th 03 03:30 PM