Offensive Spayed and Neutered Comments

Old October 15th 04, 04:48 AM
MacCandace

The only thing sad in this situation is your hypocrisy and apparent
inability to mind your own gotdamned business.

You post what you do in your ignorant, worthless life all over usenet, you're
gonna get some comments. Slimeball. Dipstick. Idiot.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Old October 15th 04, 05:40 AM
Electric Nachos

MacCandace wrote in message
And you think it is better to let yourself breed and create more,

instead of
adopting the CHILDREN that are here?

Look in the mirror. Hypocrite.

Interesting that you assume that every female on this NG is breeding? How
would you know, you just popped in here a day or so ago? I happen to know

that
a lot of women on this ng, and in the rest of the world have not bred, and

even
by choice, as in my case.

And, yes, we can tell you all we want that it is wrong for your cat to have

had
kittens because A) We're right, the world is full of unwanted cats,

thousands
euthanized daily, and B) it's usenet so we can say whatever we want.

Option B) being the crux of your hypocrisy.

Has it ever occured to you that perhaps the reason why you childless
creatures push sterilization is because you're projecting your sad, selfish,
lonely, state onto other living things?

tsk tsk

Have a baby and learn something about life.

PLONK

Old October 15th 04, 05:45 AM
Electric Nachos

MacCandace wrote in message
I am known as "Cat Woman" in my neighboor hood and at least once a

month,
there's ALWAYS somebody knocking on my door asking for a kitten!!

And you just arbitrarily give one of your supply out to whomever? Do you

care
if they get good, responsible homes? Or do they all continue to breed,

too?
And wind up getting dumped when they outgrow their cute kittenhood? You're

the
reason there is a neverending supply of stray/feral cats in my neighborhood
that I wind up having to take care of.

That's right, stupid. Every cat on this planet is a child of my female cat.
And every cat unfortunate to have a brain dead owner like you came from MY
HOUSE.

"Cat Woman" isn't necessarily a compliment. I've seen tons of "Cat Women"

on
the 10 o'clock news when Animal Control comes in to clean out their 153

cats
and haul them off to be euthanized because they are sickly and starving.

Nice
compliment.

See? Just plain brain dead.

Uh - stupid? The people you're describing don't have visitors asking for
cats. They have neighbors complaining about the smell.

A "problem" huh. Lovely attitude.

You are way too stupid to be breeding cats or humans. I guess you live in

your
own moronic little vacuum and are unaware of all the animals who die

because
they don't have homes.

I can't go on - really - I mean what's the point? Just ****ing stupid.

1. People come to my house asking for kittens.
2. I live in a vacuum.
3. I give kittens to people in my neighborhood.
4. They don't have any homes.

ROFLMAO

Old October 15th 04, 08:02 AM
Rrb

Electric Nachos wrote:

Big snip [No pun intended].

If you want to direct your comments at the ones who actually posted
those type of comments to you that's one thing. But as one who didn't I
am a bit offended at you grouping us all together by your comments.

Old October 15th 04, 02:47 PM
J1Boss

SM Serba wrote:
By NOT having kittens to give away you can SEND THESE PEOPLE TO AN ANIMAL
SHELTER to adopt an OTHERWISE HOMELESS ANIMALsnip

Victor Martinez followed:

You're all trying to reason with someone who obviously is oblivious to
that concept. Don't waste your time. I know, it's because of people like
her that hundreds and hundreds of perfectly healthy cats, dog, kittens,
and puppies are killed everyday at shelters across the US.

I surely do not agree with the OP's practice of pumping out kittens. I also
support and encourage rescue and shelter adoptions. That said, it seems like a
whole lot of people here are totally against any breeding, with the idea that
everyone would adopt if not able to purchase a purposely bred animal. That
doesn't really happen any more than someone who can't conceive will necessarily
adopt a child.

As far as cats, I realize that people choose purebreds for specific physical
and personality traits. I also realize these can be found in "moggies" (a term
I think is very cute), and that a little searching can make a shelter pet a
perfect companion. Both of my cats are rescues of sorts - Skip is from a
shelter, Carey is from an unwanted litter/pregnant cat my vet's tech took in.

Cats have fewer variances in coat and personality than dogs, and aren't bred
for any specific working purpose (work? what's that?!?!?). Even though I have
admired many purebred cats for their appearance and personalities, I am
satisfied that I can get beautiful and personable cats from a shelter and of
mixed heritage.

Dogs, OTOH, vary quite a bit in what they were bred to do, coat type,
temperament, etc. Discouraging all breeding would not send everyone to the
shelter instead. Apples and oranges to some extent.

I choose dogs in 2 ways: an adult dog "WYSIWYG" from a shelter (or rescue) or
a well bred purebred puppy. Those are the 2 ways I feel that I get exactly
what I want in a dog. A shelter puppy, although many are obviously wonderful
little beasts, are a crap shoot to a large extent, and not what I want in my
personal life. If I have specific goals and activities that I want to engage
in with my dog(s), I want to know what Im getting. That's not criminal, but
many here seem to make it out to be. Nothing is that black and white.

Janet Boss
http://bestfriendsdogobedience.com/
http://photos.yahoo.com/bestfriendsobedience