Cat enclosures

Old March 29th 05, 09:11 PM
Karen

Default Cat enclosures

ONce again, I am trying to think of ways to let the cats out on the deck, so
snooping around the net I run across interesting things. Take a peep at THIS
set up:

http://www.lightheartedpress.com/cat_enclosure.htm

Old March 29th 05, 09:25 PM
CatNipped

"Karen" wrote in message
news
ONce again, I am trying to think of ways to let the cats out on the deck,
so
snooping around the net I run across interesting things. Take a peep at
THIS
set up:

http://www.lightheartedpress.com/cat_enclosure.htm

Oh man, that's got to be cat paradise! I would give anything for a set-up
like that one!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 29th 05, 09:52 PM
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
ONce again, I am trying to think of ways to let the cats out on the
deck, so snooping around the net I run across interesting things.
Take a peep at THIS set up:

http://www.lightheartedpress.com/cat_enclosure.htm

God, if I only had the room! Persia would be in hog heaven!

Jill

Old March 29th 05, 09:53 PM
Margaret Fine

Karen wrote:

ONce again, I am trying to think of ways to let the cats out on the deck, so
snooping around the net I run across interesting things. Take a peep at THIS
set up:

http://www.lightheartedpress.com/cat_enclosure.htm

Wow! I do not think I will be showing that to Oliver! :-)

--
Margaret Fine

Old March 29th 05, 09:55 PM
Katz

Karen wrote:
ONce again, I am trying to think of ways to let the cats out on the

deck, so
snooping around the net I run across interesting things. Take a peep

at THIS
set up:

http://www.lightheartedpress.com/cat_enclosure.htm

Wow! How cool! What lucky kitties.

Katz

Old March 29th 05, 09:57 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:11:57 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

ONce again, I am trying to think of ways to let the cats out on the deck, so
snooping around the net I run across interesting things. Take a peep at THIS
set up:

http://www.lightheartedpress.com/cat_enclosure.htm

Gosh that's palatial. It's like a fantasy.

Theresa
Old March 29th 05, 10:01 PM
KittyLady

I guess that we can all conclude that that is a litter of spoiled
kittens. Sassy says that the enclosure is the result of superior slave
training. I told Sassy don't get any bright ideas.

Old March 29th 05, 10:13 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:52:54 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Karen wrote:
ONce again, I am trying to think of ways to let the cats out on the
deck, so snooping around the net I run across interesting things.
Take a peep at THIS set up:

http://www.lightheartedpress.com/cat_enclosure.htm

God, if I only had the room! Persia would be in hog heaven!

Jill

Don't you think it's sweet that those kitties are another doggie
rescue? Dogs can be such maternal creatures.

(was personally mothered by a large German shepherd)

Theresa
Old March 29th 05, 11:07 PM
Hopitus

Such a cool cat enclosure wouldn't bee too expensive in
s. FL,*if*, as some noted, one had the room & funds.
Since moving here where coyotes abound, and having
heard a lotta sad stories from the natives re their predatory nature, I
don't think this chick is right on in her
belief that screens will keep coyotes from eating her cats.
I'm hardly the expert, however. I saw one coyote, once,
face-to-face on a trail in Yosemite park. It looked just
like a medium-sized d-pet except for the feral-looking
eyes. It looked me up and down, turned tail, and slunk
off into the bushes. OTOH I ran yelling back to my
companions.....

oups.com...

Old March 30th 05, 12:32 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 29 Mar 2005 03:11:57p, Karen wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news
ONce again, I am trying to think of ways to let the cats out on
the deck, so snooping around the net I run across interesting
things. Take a peep at THIS set up:

http://www.lightheartedpress.com/cat_enclosure.htm

That is cat heaven. Reminds me that I need to do something with
mine this year. I have to take the whole thing down to clean and
seal the deck this spring, but when I put it back up, I'm going to
put some stuff in there.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields