Purrs for Jess, please...

Old March 8th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Default Purrs for Jess, please...

Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved
one of my brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately,
problems "eliminating" at the moment. Her slave may have to make
the kindest decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs
would be appreciated.

--
MatSav

Old March 8th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs on their way.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com wrote
in message ...

Old March 8th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Mar 8, 6:25 pm, "MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot |
pipex | dot | com wrote:
Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved
one of my brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately,
problems "eliminating" at the moment. Her slave may have to make
the kindest decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs
would be appreciated.

Purrs that it clears up or that it is treatable. Failing that, purrs
that her way to the Bridge is smooth and that her slave understands
that he is doing the right thing and feels only the normal amount of
sorrow.

Will in New Haven

--

"The King with half the East at heel is marched from lands of morning;
His fighters drink the rivers up, their shafts benight the air,

--
MatSav

Old March 8th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that Jess gets better soon and
lives a long and happy life.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 9th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com wrote
in message ...
Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved one of my
brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately, problems "eliminating" at
the moment. Her slave may have to make the kindest decision, but the worst
one, on Monday. Your purrs would be appreciated.

--
MatSav

Purrs for Jess and her slave

Joy

Old March 9th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved one of my
brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately, problems "eliminating" at
the moment. Her slave may have to make the kindest decision, but the worst
one, on Monday. Your purrs would be appreciated.

Ohhhh, I'm so sorry to hear that The poor kitty probably has a kidney
thing, and may well be better off going to The Bridge.
!6 is pretty old for a Cat. Well, if she does go to RB, your friend does
know about Rainbow Bridge, doesn't he/she?
Many Purrs, prayers and gentle headbutts for Jess and her hoomin.
I'm so sorry She will be met at The Bridge by my 19 year old Mutt and
alot of other kitties who have gone there this year. Too many
Love,
Kyla
http://www.homeranimals.com/rainbow.htm
Is the Rainbow Bridge Link

--
MatSav

Old March 9th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Purrs on the way for Jess and his slave.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old March 9th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
wrote:

Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved
one of my brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately,
problems "eliminating" at the moment. Her slave may have to make
the kindest decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs
would be appreciated.

Oh, dear. We're sending lots of purrs for Jess and for those who love
her.

Dan
Old March 9th 08, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MatSav wrote:
Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved
one of my brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately,
problems "eliminating" at the moment. Her slave may have to make
the kindest decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs
would be appreciated.

Lots of purrs en-route.