UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old February 16th 04, 06:03 PM
Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette wrote:
You know the house Toni Bennett went to had two cats already, a grumpy older
cat that had been mistreated but the hooman Bill rescued him risking his own
safety and a kitten about Toni's age that Bill Took to the ted to get
better. The older cat did not care much for the first kitten but when Toni
came there it seemed to take the stress off of him so now he occasionally
plays with the two younger cats, Miss Violette, who sees that soft still
misses That toni kitten

It's good to hear that. We were all very concerned still about TB, and
my human secretary was thinking about her too.

Amelia
Old February 16th 04, 06:09 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Meowmiez afrayd dat 3 cats wud become 2 against 1. I not reely want
sumkitty tu play with, just sumwun tu hang out with wen all da hoomins are
in da owt, lyke Lionel an I used to.

Dere iz anuthur cat dat shows up in da out sumtimez, an Louise not like
him/hur at all! She actually use lots uv words tu get it tu go way, an not
furry nice words eithur!

Allegra

My hoomins waz worried bout dat too, afore they dopted me. Cleosilvercat
and Ameliagrump used to hiss at each once in a while, and de hoomins waz
fraid that dey would gang up on a liddle tiny kitten. But I needed to be
rescued, so dey dopted me anyhow an it worked out fine. Amelia decided
dat she was my big sisfur and teached me how to groom myself and how to
play, and would play wif we until she got tired of playing and den she
would lay down on top of me.

And when dey rescued Samuel Redkitten dey was worried bout the big girls
again, but dey was still ok wif it.

If your hoomins could find a liddle cat that you like, and have a hoomin
dat's not a part of your fambly bring it into de house, and keep it
isolated in a small room (like a bafroom) for a week or so, den maybe
Louisekity would adjust to it. An even if she didn't, you'd still have a
buddy to hang out wif.

Tabitha

Old February 16th 04, 11:14 PM
Miss Violette

Soft has gotten a couple of emails from the hooman Bill but she has resisted
sending an email as she does not wish to interfere in TB's new family, Miss
Violette

Old February 19th 04, 02:20 AM
Adam

If your hoomins could find a liddle cat that you like, and have a hoomin
dat's not a part of your fambly bring it into de house, and keep it
isolated in a small room (like a bafroom) for a week or so, den maybe
Louisekity would adjust to it. An even if she didn't, you'd still have a
buddy to hang out wif.

Tabitha

Sumhow I fink Louise izzint gunna wike deez sortz uf sigjeschunz at
awl!!!

--- Onyx

Rite!

Louise

Old February 19th 04, 02:26 AM
Adam

[...]

Louise useta be in da FreeRangeRoom at da SPCA an I don't think she got
along with them neither.

Why wud a hoomin whoz not parta da fambly hafta bring a newcat into da
howse?

Allegra, grateful fur da sujjestions
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old February 19th 04, 02:28 AM
Adam

"Miss Violette" wrote:
You know the house Toni Bennett went to had two cats already, a grumpy

older
cat that had been mistreated but the hooman Bill rescued him risking his

own
safety and a kitten about Toni's age that Bill Took to the ted to get
better. The older cat did not care much for the first kitten but when

Toni
came there it seemed to take the stress off of him so now he occasionally
plays with the two younger cats, Miss Violette, who sees that soft still
misses That toni kitten

It wud be nyce tu have somekitty here tu hang out with, but Ize not sure I
kin convince da hoomins. sigh

Allegra, almost a VC
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net