UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old March 22nd 04, 05:55 AM
Sylvia M.

"Adam" same@same wrote in message
I know you're not her keeper, Allegra, but where's Louise??

--- Unca Cory

She wuz hedded bak tu da hows wen I left, so shez prolly on da kichen

table
ur luking owt da window ur on da bak porch waching fur Orange Cat.

Allegra, still eating

Dat'z da cat whut Louise duzzint wike, rite??

--- Onyx, wunnering iffin I'z kin haf sum Pounceez purrleez anna

fangu...

Efurry kitty iz da cat whut Louise duzzint like. Orange Cat is da

wurstest
becuz he comes tu hur yard tu be with hur. Louise sez dat most uv da

worldz
problemz tuday are due tu Orange Cat!

Allegra

LOL! Oh Alley, datz soosoo funny!!
Heer hava peeze ov chikken. Wud yu lyke sum tuu, Onyx?

Dyna, jenerowzlee

Old March 23rd 04, 07:41 AM
Sylvia M.

"Cory" wrote in message
In article , Sylvia M.
wrote:

"Adam" same@same wrote in message

jently shredded...
Efurry kitty iz da cat whut Louise duzzint like. Orange Cat is da
wurstest becuz he comes tu hur yard tu be with hur. Louise sez
dat most uv da worldz problemz tuday are due tu Orange Cat!

Allegra

LOL! Oh Alley, datz soosoo funny!!
Heer hava peeze ov chikken. Wud yu lyke sum tuu, Onyx?

Dyna, jenerowzlee

*Onyx's ears perk up*

Chikkin??!?!?!?? Ware?!?!??!?!!??? I *lufz* chikkin!!!!! Letz
mineownself attid it!!!!!

--- Onyx, furry hungree fur *chikkin*...

--

Antee Sylvia goes to the furrgerator and takes out some Costco ready-cooked
boneless, skinless chicken breast strips, cubes a few and puts them in 3

Here ya go, kitties!

Old March 25th 04, 11:22 PM
Adam

Efurry kitty iz da cat whut Louise duzzint like. Orange Cat is da
wurstest
becuz he comes tu hur yard tu be with hur. Louise sez dat most uv da

worldz
problemz tuday are due tu Orange Cat!

Allegra

LOL! Oh Alley, datz soosoo funny!!
Heer hava peeze ov chikken. Wud yu lyke sum tuu, Onyx?

Dyna, jenerowzlee

Fangu! chomp chomp chomp burp

Allegra, nicknamed "Leggie"

Old March 31st 04, 07:58 AM
Sylvia M.

jently shreddid...
Heer hava peeze ov chikken. Wud yu lyke sum tuu, Onyx?

Dyna, jenerowzlee

*Onyx's ears perk up*

Chikkin??!?!?!?? Ware?!?!??!?!!??? I *lufz* chikkin!!!!! Letz
mineownself attid it!!!!!

--- Onyx, furry hungree fur *chikkin*...

Antee Sylvia goes to the furrgerator and takes out some Costco

ready-cooked
boneless, skinless chicken breast strips, cubes a few and puts them in 3
small dishes

Here ya go, kitties!

*burp!*

*Onyx goes up to his Anti Sylvia, jumps into her lap, starts his
purrmotor [which is *quite* loud!], and smurgles with her*

Fangu, Anti Sylvia. Yu iz mineown fayforit Anti inna hole wyde, wyde
whirled!!!

--- Onyx, quite content now that he has chicken in his tummy...

--

Oh my gudness!! Do you see that, Dyna?
Lukkit that nize kitty juzt purring awaye on my lap! See, Dyna?

Hay Onyx...don't spoil hur!

Dyna. inna whizpurr

Old March 31st 04, 08:40 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Sylvia M." had some very interesting things
to say about UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER:

Oh my gudness!! Do you see that, Dyna?
Lukkit that nize kitty juzt purring awaye on my lap! See, Dyna?
Antee Sylvia starts scratchin Onyx'z cheeks, and head, and reaches into hur
jean pocket for some moor snax.
Oh my watta lowd purrrrr....
Antee Sylvia falls asleep with Onyx on hur lap
Hay Onyx...don't spoil hur!
Dyna. inna whizpurr

A word of friendly advice, if I may? Somewhat spoiled humans,
especially ones who are getting plenty of feline affection, tend to be
more cooperative and accomodating slaves. :-)

Felix, who finds this works nicely on his Mom

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old April 2nd 04, 08:53 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Buttid... buttid... buttid, iffin I'z duzzint spoyl hurzownself, she
willz nottid spoyl MINEownself, an' dat'z whut'z mostist impurrtint tu
ME, yu seez.

--- Onyx, who *knows* EXACTLY how to play this game...

I'z just a liddle girlkitten, but I'z wud has to agree, Onyx. When I
snuggle wif mineown hoomins and purr at them, dey brush me and give me
kitty snacks. And tend to let me stay out in da yard longer. So
sometimes itz a gudgud fing to spoil your hoomins.

Tabitha Kitten

Old April 4th 04, 08:32 AM
Sylvia M.

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Buttid... buttid... buttid, iffin I'z duzzint spoyl hurzownself, she
willz nottid spoyl MINEownself, an' dat'z whut'z mostist impurrtint tu
ME, yu seez.

--- Onyx, who *knows* EXACTLY how to play this game...

Would you like sumice cream, Onyx, hunny???
Antee Sylvia, Happy, but no clue...

I'z just a liddle girlkitten, but I'z wud has to agree, Onyx. When I
snuggle wif mineown hoomins and purr at them, dey brush me and give me
kitty snacks. And tend to let me stay out in da yard longer. So
sometimes itz a gudgud fing to spoil your hoomins.

Tabitha Kitten

Would you like summice cream too, Tabby, sweety?

Anti Sylvia approvingly

Tu tellya da troof, weez had lotz an lotza kumpnee, kuz of da big
annyversry, ya kno? an I haff bin uh moddel kitty.
Peepul tookt pitchurz wiff me, an feeded me lotza krunchy treetz, an awlmozt
petted mine furz off. I wuz bery furrendlee...but....but I didunt sit on
enny lapz...e-nuff iz e-nuff. Meowmee an PawPaw wuz berry purrowd ov mine
behayfyur. I gezz I mine selph iz sumwatt spoylt, an it DUZ feel gud...

Dyna, kinda bragging

How bowt you Dyna, preshuss, some pouncies and skritchez?

Meowmee Sylvia not wanting the green eyed monster invading

Old April 4th 04, 03:22 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Buttid du NOTTID twy tu run aweigh frum da hoominz iffin yu haf a
hoomin onna string!!! Dey gitz FURRY madmadmadmad!! I noze dis
furstist hand, beclawz I did dat a fyoo tymez wen we wuz atta
kampgrownd inna Arr-Vee monster. Grandpaw wuz HISSSPITTIN' mad, he wuz
sew madmadmad attid mineownself fur duin' dat... dat'z jist how mad he
reely wuz... an' dat wuz jist fur starturz! Him GROWNDID mineownself a
liddle wyul agoze an' did notz let mineownself outta da Arr-Vee monster
fur a hole *WEEKEND* beclawz I wanted tu eggsplore wifowt mine
hoomin-onna-string... da big meenie!!!

--- Onyx

Oh, I can't blame fou fur dat! I loves mineown hoomins, but Iz HATE
having to wear the hoomin-on-a-string fingy! When dey puts it on my I
cwy and fuss and fall ober on my side like it weighs a fousand pounds.

a only kitty I knows who duzn't mind the hoomin-on-a-string fingy is
mine sisfur Amelia. She seems to actually like it.

Tabitha

Old April 5th 04, 02:50 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sheez weerd (UB ~ No 'fense, Amelia)...

Yep, youze got dat right!

Sammy Kitten

Old April 5th 04, 02:52 AM
Tabitha Kitten

*Onyx ponders for a moment or two, or three*

Hmmmm... Dat fallin' ofur trik sowndz wike it mite wurk. Fangu fur
segjestin' dat, Tabitha. I haf tu try dat sumtime.

Yeth, pleathe do. It workth great for me. Da screaming helps too - Iz
has a furry high-pitched voice and neber do more an squeak, so when I
cry my hoomins really listen.

Sheez weerd (UB ~ No 'fense, Amelia)...

She sure ith different.

Tabitha