spot the cat

Old September 1st 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

Default spot the cat

email circulating, you may have received it.

Since I couldn't attach the picture i posted it here

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/spotthecat.jpg

SPOT THE CAT

So obvious once you find it . so frustrating when you can't!!!

The answer is at

http://www.trappedpets.com/answer_to_spot_the_cat.html

I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/goofy/findgoof.jpg

Old September 1st 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 9/1/2011 4:30 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
email circulating, you may have received it.

Since I couldn't attach the picture i posted it here

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/spotthecat.jpg

SPOT THE CAT

So obvious once you find it . so frustrating when you can't!!!

The answer is at

http://www.trappedpets.com/answer_to_spot_the_cat.html

I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/goofy/findgoof.jpg

It took me about 45 seconds, but I *do* need new glasses! ;

S/he really does have good camouflage for her/his environment.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old September 2nd 11, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
On 9/1/2011 4:30 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
email circulating, you may have received it.

Since I couldn't attach the picture i posted it here

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/spotthecat.jpg

SPOT THE CAT

So obvious once you find it . so frustrating when you can't!!!

The answer is at

http://www.trappedpets.com/answer_to_spot_the_cat.html

I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/goofy/findgoof.jpg

It took me about 45 seconds, but I *do* need new glasses! ;

S/he really does have good camouflage for her/his environment.

That too, but the photo is low quality. If it was on focus, the kitty would
be much easier to spot. Notice how smudged its facial features are, and that's
what makes it difficult to distinguish. OTOH, this is how its potential prey -
rabbits and mice and such would see it, since they have poor eyesight - and the
kitty's camouflage is up to the task.

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*
Old September 2nd 11, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Matt Ferrari wrote:

SPOT THE CAT
So obvious once you find it . so frustrating when you can't!!!
http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/spotthecat.jpg

The answer is at
http://www.trappedpets.com/answer_to_spot_the_cat.html

Wow - I can't tell you how many times I pored over each and every pixel
in that photo, zoomed in as much as my browser would let me. I couldn't
see that cat, even though I must have looked right at it 20 times!

And now I can't *not* see the cat.

Here's where I thought he was:
http://www.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/.../NotTheCat.jpg

LOL. Well, it *kind of* looks like a cat face...

I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/goofy/findgoof.jpg

At least Goofy is a different color from the surroundings!

Joyce

--
audiophile, n:
Someone who listens to the equipment instead of the music.
Old September 2nd 11, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Matt Ferrari wrote:
email circulating, you may have received it.

Since I couldn't attach the picture i posted it here

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/spotthecat.jpg

SPOT THE CAT

So obvious once you find it . so frustrating when you can't!!!

The answer is at

http://www.trappedpets.com/answer_to_spot_the_cat.html

I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/goofy/findgoof.jpg

"Server not found " error
Old September 2nd 11, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"Sjouke Burry" wrote in message
Matt Ferrari wrote:
email circulating, you may have received it.

Since I couldn't attach the picture i posted it here

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/spotthecat.jpg

SPOT THE CAT

So obvious once you find it . so frustrating when you can't!!!

The answer is at

http://www.trappedpets.com/answer_to_spot_the_cat.html

I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/goofy/findgoof.jpg

"Server not found " error

Don't know what to say, the file is there, others have viewed it.

Old September 2nd 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

I saw it within a couple seconds, but don't see the big deal - the cat is just
a tiny fraction of the far-off shot. Gee, for all I know there's a
grasshopper there too. This doesn't strike me as a particularly "fair"
situation.

Art
Old September 2nd 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Matt Ferrari wrote:
"Sjouke Burry" wrote in message

cut
I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/goofy/findgoof.jpg

"Server not found " error

Don't know what to say, the file is there, others have viewed it.

Works now, wierd.

Oh and I spotted the cat

bald spot Laila Cat health & behaviour 21 September 10th 06 06:55 PM
Spot... Jen M. via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 5 August 28th 05 06:09 PM
New Napping Spot O J Cat anecdotes 1 May 21st 05 04:50 PM
Oh yea thats the spot KittyLady Cat anecdotes 5 April 2nd 05 03:14 AM
Spot is very Ill - I don't know what is best for him Animal luva Cat health & behaviour 48 October 16th 03 01:45 AM