Interior decoration revisited

Old November 7th 05, 01:42 PM
Marina

Default Interior decoration revisited

Apparently, Miranda decided to do some interior decorating again while I
was at work. This is the sight that met me when I came home from work today:

http://tinyurl.com/awnhn

The same thing for the whole living room. When I came in the door, she
was carrying a bit of paper into the bedroom, but mean meowmie didn't
let her finish decorating there.

She had somehow managed to open the cabinet under the sink, where I keep
my spare rolls of kitchen towels. Lucky there were "only" two rolls
left. At least I won't have any KT greeblings to worry about.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 7th 05, 02:14 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
Apparently, Miranda decided to do some interior decorating again
while I was at work. This is the sight that met me when I came home
from work today:

http://tinyurl.com/awnhn

The same thing for the whole living room. When I came in the door, she
was carrying a bit of paper into the bedroom, but mean meowmie didn't
let her finish decorating there.

She had somehow managed to open the cabinet under the sink, where I
keep
my spare rolls of kitchen towels. Lucky there were "only" two rolls
left. At least I won't have any KT greeblings to worry about.

Oh dear! LOL. What an artistic cat you have.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 7th 05, 03:01 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:42:05 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Apparently, Miranda decided to do some interior decorating again while I
was at work. This is the sight that met me when I came home from work today:

http://tinyurl.com/awnhn

The same thing for the whole living room. When I came in the door, she
was carrying a bit of paper into the bedroom, but mean meowmie didn't
let her finish decorating there.

She had somehow managed to open the cabinet under the sink, where I keep
my spare rolls of kitchen towels. Lucky there were "only" two rolls
left. At least I won't have any KT greeblings to worry about.

Oh, that's wonderful. Both my boys were chasing a chess piece around
under a sheet of newspaper yesterday. WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 7th 05, 05:12 PM
Irulan

oh my god! She must have had a grand time, poor Marina.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 8th 05, 12:28 AM
M Elizabeth

"Marina" wrote in message
Apparently, Miranda decided to do some interior decorating again while I
was at work. This is the sight that met me when I came home from work

today:

http://tinyurl.com/awnhn

The same thing for the whole living room. When I came in the door, she
was carrying a bit of paper into the bedroom, but mean meowmie didn't
let her finish decorating there.

She had somehow managed to open the cabinet under the sink, where I keep
my spare rolls of kitchen towels. Lucky there were "only" two rolls
left. At least I won't have any KT greeblings to worry about.

--

OMG!!! What a hoot! Fabulous use of color and texture :P

Old November 8th 05, 03:10 AM
badwilson

OMG! That's hilarious!
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old November 8th 05, 04:37 AM
Susan M

"Marina" wrote in message
Apparently, Miranda decided to do some interior decorating again while I
was at work. This is the sight that met me when I came home from work
today:

http://tinyurl.com/awnhn

YIKES!!! I think she misses you.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old November 12th 05, 12:30 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-11-07, Marina penned:
Apparently, Miranda decided to do some interior decorating again
while I was at work. This is the sight that met me when I came home
from work today:

http://tinyurl.com/awnhn

The same thing for the whole living room. When I came in the door,
she was carrying a bit of paper into the bedroom, but mean meowmie
didn't let her finish decorating there.

She had somehow managed to open the cabinet under the sink, where I
keep my spare rolls of kitchen towels. Lucky there were "only" two
rolls left. At least I won't have any KT greeblings to worry about.

What's more impressive to me is that you can keep that blue blanket
thing draped over a chair. Oscar would make short work of anything so
tempting.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old November 12th 05, 05:41 AM
Marina

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

What's more impressive to me is that you can keep that blue blanket
thing draped over a chair. Oscar would make short work of anything so
tempting.

Both kittens like to climb up between the blanket and the chair,
especially Caliban. He loves to crawl around under the blanket and
disarrange it. Several times, I haven't noticed that he's fallen asleep
under the blanket on the seat, and I've sat down on him. He also loves
playing with the tassles, and getting toys wound up in them. I have to
rearrange the blanket and tuck it under the seat at least once a day.
The chair has been Frank's favourite scratching post for years, so I
keep the blanket there to hide the stuffing sticking out of the holes. ;o)