Update - Hushpad, bad news

Old July 1st 04, 07:48 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
The twit knows as Laura R.

christ
writes

why bother posting under a different name if you're going
to be just as much of a rabid bitch as you were under your last one?

Which do you have: a brain tumor or a learning disability? You don't seem

be able to digest logic or any information.

Laura R. can't assimilate knowledge or use logic??! You *are* kidding.
Right? NO??........ Uh-oh... (Things are worse than I'd thought!)
[Right, I know: I need a large saucer of cream... (Meow, meow)]

About 2 years ago, when I had my
older computer and an older AOL account, I went by one nickname. When I
purchased a NEW computer and had a free year's worth of AOL I had a choice

take the free year's worth of AOL or leave it. I chose to use the 12

months of
free use. AOL doesn't allow for the transfer of old nicknames to new

accounts.
It's not only common knowledge, it's information that's available upon

request
immediately upon asking an AOL customer rep about the subject.

Besides missing the real underlying point of her post (nasty style, no
matter what name is bering used), why on earth would anyone who doesn't use
AOL know what their protocol is, or call one of their reps to find out??

However, no one
can force you to ask AOL..

Why would anyone bother?

just as no one can force you to stop drooling and
pretending to be part of the human race. Anyway, my AOL history was

discussed
for over 2 months ....2 years ago....and brought up again about 1 1/2

years
ago....

If one happened to read those threads. The only way I knew that Luvskats00
was NYWriter was 1) an inkling the same tenor of the posts was cropping
up, & 2) someone else caught on in a thread a while ago & mentioned it, & it
was then confirmed. But I had simply stumbled upon those posts; I don't
read every post of every thread; it's a hit or miss deal.

Cathy

Old July 1st 04, 09:29 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:44:43 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Cathy Friedmann ) said,
Oh, shut up Cathy.....You routinely ignore the fact and present

skewed
versions
of situations....you've done this for a very long time.. You were

and
continue
to be a sick soul.

And BTW, that is the most inane and inaccurate analysis of Cathy that
I've ever seen.

Laura

Thank you, the original & real Laura. ;-)

Just speaking the truth as I see it. :-)

Laura

Oh, I figured that, which is why it's a true thank you. :-)

Cathy

Old July 2nd 04, 05:37 AM
MacCandace

You were and continue to be a sick soul.

Well, geez, hardly, Abby. How do you figure? I'll admit you're not as bad as
you used to be when you posted under NYWriter and you seem to have become
slightly kinder and I'm glad you realized declawing is mutilation but I don't
see why you would say that about Cathy. You have been very abrasive at times
in the past with seemingly little reason.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Old July 2nd 04, 05:39 AM
MacCandace

AOL doesn't allow for the transfer of old nicknames to new accounts.

Actually, they do now and they advertise it a lot but, you're probably right
that they weren't doing it 2 years ago.