your cat in 1 word

Old October 10th 04, 08:33 AM
MacCandace

See em for yourself:

http://photos.yahoo.com/cleoil

The're cute. I like their play area. It looks big! And the doors thing, of
course.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)
Old October 10th 04, 06:27 PM
Marcie

"Mary" wrote in message .com...
"Marcie" wrote

Beautiful. And I love the door thing!

Thanks Mary - I enjoy them!

Laila wrote:

how does he get on top of doors?!?!

Laila - Kidu jumps on the bed (or table or whatever) first, then pushes

with his hind legs and somehow manages to land and balance himself on the
door. I've asked him several times how the hell he does this - but he won't
clue me in ;-) Anyway.. it's quite a sight!

I think you need to capture this on film!

You're right Mary! If only I had a video cam :-(

Old October 10th 04, 06:30 PM
Marcie

itter (MacCandace) wrote in message ...
See em for yourself:

http://photos.yahoo.com/cleoil

The're cute. I like their play area. It looks big! And the doors thing, of
course.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Thanks Candace! I get such a kick out of my two furclowns.

BTW your cats are adorable!

Anyway - we've just moved to a new home, so I'll be posting new pics
of them in their new surroundings in the near future.

Take care..
Marcie

Old October 10th 04, 06:47 PM
Mary

"Marcie" wrote in message
om...

Laila wrote:

how does he get on top of doors?!?!

Laila - Kidu jumps on the bed (or table or whatever) first, then

pushes
with his hind legs and somehow manages to land and balance himself on

the
door. I've asked him several times how the hell he does this - but he

won't
clue me in ;-) Anyway.. it's quite a sight!

I think you need to capture this on film!

You're right Mary! If only I had a video cam :-(

Aww. I don't have one either, but the Nikon Coolpix digital camera I got on
ebay for about $200 has a 40-second video function I have never tried. I
wonder if you have a friend with a digital camera or video camera who could
help? This is quite a trick and should be preserved for kitty and human
posterity alike!

Old October 10th 04, 06:58 PM
Teddy

Dirty Face----Matriarch
..................Scamp-Protector....................Picasso-Watchdog.....................................Stubb y-Dynomite

Old October 10th 04, 06:58 PM
Teddy