Boyfriend must have

Old June 6th 10, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Default Boyfriend must have

A bladder the size of the planet.
We had a hot day yesterday and in true British tradition it ended with a
thunderstorm in the evening. We are not allowed to have many hot days, you
know!
It thundered and rained when I got up too, and he has not been out AFAIK
overnight, he's been inside all day and once again (it's evening now) there
is a new thunderstorm.
He is still curled up on his bed. "Wot, rain, no thank you.."
He does have a lb but he refuses to use it, he claims real boys go toilet
duties outside.
How on earth does he last out?
Tweed

Old June 6th 10, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Well, it's stopped raining and I want to get him up from his bed "FGS go
out and wee.."
I guess I must trust him on this and stop being such a controlling meowmie.
He is perfectly able to decide whether or not he needs to go out for
himself, but I love him so much, I think I know better.
He will not allow his bladder to burst, but what a bladder that is!
He is still sleeping as he noticed the evening thunderstorm. He does not do
rain.

Old June 6th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 6 June, 17:10, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
A bladder the size of the planet.
We had a hot day yesterday and in true British tradition it ended with a
thunderstorm in the evening. *We are not allowed to have many hot days, you
know!
It thundered and rained when I got up too, and he has not been out AFAIK
overnight, he's been inside all day and once again (it's evening now) there
is a new thunderstorm.
He is still curled up on his bed. *"Wot, rain, no thank you.."
He does have a lb but he refuses to use it, he claims real boys go toilet
duties outside.
How on earth does he last out?
Tweed

They do seem to be able to store it up. Ripley saves his and then
sprays it all over the conifer hedge; in hot summers we get a die back
line of brown needles that baffled me for years until I realised that
it was at **** height for a cat.

Jeanette
Old June 6th 10, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

---------
For some reason Boyfriend has never sprayed (as far as I know)
I saw KFC do it several times, but Boyfie didn't do it when he was entire
and he doesn't do it now when he isn't.
KFC was far more territorial the Boyfie will ever be, maybe spraying is to
do with that. Boyfie would not care a jot if there was a strange cat in his
garden. He'd just wave and say "hi"
KFC would have taken a difference stance. NOCAT allowed EVER in my garden
and YOUCAT are just DEAD.
Surprisingly although she was very small, 4lbs, all the neighbourhood cats
more than twice her size were terrified of her. It's all about confidence.
I remember when she drove a cat out of the house when he was picking on
Boyfriend, this cat had the cheek to come into the house during the night to
continue his vendetta.
I was awoken by screams as KFC got fed up with it. She chased him up and
down the walls of the kitchen - he was so confused that an elderly ladycat
asleep in the middle of the night would even notice him that he forgot the
way out.
Well KFC was not having this, he was after fighting with Boyfie and he was
sort of her apprentice.
So when the interloper got outside she was on his back, fighting furiously -
he fled and never came back.
Boyfie could never have done that. It's just not in his nature to fight.
KFC, however - well. She was always up for a fight, and the bigger cat the
better.
Nice memories of KFC now coming, it takes a while after such a thing
happened.

Tweed

Old June 7th 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
A bladder the size of the planet.
We had a hot day yesterday and in true British tradition it ended with a
thunderstorm in the evening. We are not allowed to have many hot days,
you know!
It thundered and rained when I got up too, and he has not been out AFAIK
overnight, he's been inside all day and once again (it's evening now)
there is a new thunderstorm.
He is still curled up on his bed. "Wot, rain, no thank you.."
He does have a lb but he refuses to use it, he claims real boys go toilet
duties outside.
How on earth does he last out?
Tweed

It's amazing how long some of them can last. I once went away on a trip and
accidentally left Skeeter (RB) shut in the closet. Fortunately, a couple
days later my kids came over to paint my bathroom as a surprise. My
son-in-law heard Skeeter crying and opened the closet door. He shot out
like a bullet and made a beeline for the cat door. He hadn't done a thing
in the closet, and he'd been there for almost 48 hours!

Joy

P.S. After that, I started leaving the closet door open a few inches
whenever I went on a trip.

Old June 7th 10, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Christina Websell typed:
A bladder the size of the planet.
We had a hot day yesterday and in true British tradition it ended
with a thunderstorm in the evening. We are not allowed to have many
hot days, you know!
It thundered and rained when I got up too, and he has not been out
AFAIK overnight, he's been inside all day and once again (it's
evening now) there is a new thunderstorm.
He is still curled up on his bed. "Wot, rain, no thank you.."
He does have a lb but he refuses to use it, he claims real boys go
toilet duties outside.
How on earth does he last out?

What a polite Boyfie!

All of my kitties, past and present, have used the shower recess if for some
reason they couldn't get to the litterbox or they found the state of the box
unacceptable.

Its easy enough to clean, so don't mind - its usually a hoomin's fault that
the litterboxes are unusable anyway.

Yowie

Old June 7th 10, 09:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

the longer i live with cats the more i am coming to beleive that small
tuxido girlcats are just genetically predisposed to want to rule everything,
Trudi is such a cat. : Lee