Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still.

Old April 1st 13, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Default Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still.

Hi hi kitties,
I was just wunderin ifn enny kitty kjnow if we still haf a Walk
uv Remeberanz like we used tu and whos lookin after it. It wus a
great service me thinks and it wood be good to haf again or know where
it iz.

--
Regards,
Clawdius

Old April 2nd 13, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Yes, dere iz. Go he http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html an
klik da link at da bottum.

Rebecca

Old April 2nd 13, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Fangu so much. It means something to me to see it there. Who
looks after it now?

--
Warmest Regards,
Fred

"Unclefred" wrote in message
Hi hi kitties,
I was just wunderin ifn enny kitty kjnow if we still haf a Walk
uv Remeberanz like we used tu and whos lookin after it. It wus a
great service me thinks and it wood be good to haf again or know
where it iz.

--
Regards,
Clawdius

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old April 20th 13, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 8:19:56 AM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:
Fangu so much. It means something to me to see it there. Who

looks after it now?

--

Warmest Regards,

Fred

Still me, Fred. Mietze went to the Bridge awhile back, so Azad and I just carried on.

I'm glad you find comfort in it...that was always the intention.

Melissa

Old April 21st 13, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

M Patterson wrote:

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 8:19:56 AM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:
Fangu so much. It means something to me to see it there. Who

looks after it now?

--

Warmest Regards,

Fred

Still me, Fred. Mietze went to the Bridge awhile back, so Azad and
I just carried on.

I'm glad you find comfort in it...that was always the intention.

Melissa

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this
year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon at
her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart. i
worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to
leave them.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old April 22nd 13, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon at

her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart. i

worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to

leave them.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

Oh, Fred, I'm so sorry.

How should his name appear?

Melissa
Old April 22nd 13, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

M Patterson wrote:

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon at

her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart. i

worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to

leave them.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

Oh, Fred, I'm so sorry.

How should his name appear?

Melissa

It should be Ryan, House of Rennie. Thank-you.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old April 22nd 13, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

M Patterson wrote:

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon at

her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart. i

worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to

leave them.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

Oh, Fred, I'm so sorry.

Diz iz awl so sad. Bless your poor broken hearts

Regards, nose boops n lufs

Mosey for his happy home

Old April 22nd 13, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Monday, April 22, 2013 9:30:22 AM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

It should be Ryan, House of Rennie. Thank-you.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

His brick is dere now, Uncle Fred.
We placed it wiff great respect and sorrow.
Purrrrrrrrrs for his memory.

Azad

Wonderin? MLB[_4_] Cat community 11 November 20th 12 06:17 AM
Wonderin' MLB[_4_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 22nd 12 05:20 AM
Walk ov Remembranz - Noo Entrance riddik Cat community 2 October 26th 09 12:39 PM
Another name for the Walk Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 10 October 18th 08 01:49 AM
Walk-a-Nox Enfilade Cat anecdotes 4 March 26th 08 07:46 PM