Lola's new stroller

Old December 12th 03, 06:39 PM
Allegra640

Default Lola's new stroller

Found myself browsing around the thrift store last weekend and spotted a pink &
blue baby stroller in perfect condition. "Hmm...wonder if Lola would ride
around in this thing .." I wondered. After paying my $2.00 I loaded it up and
brought it home. Well, just here to tell you, the little cutie is officially
in love with her new "buggy." She hops into it every five minutes wanting me
to push her around the house. It's positively adorable. She sleeps in it.
She jumps up on her hind legs and pushes it around herself when her mommy's
busy. Best two bucks I've ever spent. Now ... wonder where I can pick up a
baby swing .....

Old December 12th 03, 08:04 PM
Sherry

Found myself browsing around the thrift store last weekend and spotted a pink
&
blue baby stroller in perfect condition. "Hmm...wonder if Lola would ride
around in this thing .." I wondered. After paying my $2.00 I loaded it up
and
brought it home. Well, just here to tell you, the little cutie is officially
in love with her new "buggy." She hops into it every five minutes wanting me
to push her around the house. It's positively adorable. She sleeps in it.
She jumps up on her hind legs and pushes it around herself when her mommy's
busy. Best two bucks I've ever spent. Now ... wonder where I can pick up a
baby swing .....

Cute! Now try for a bassinet. The hooded ones on legs. I bought one for a
couple of bucks at an auction, and the cats love it. I think it's a combination
of feeling enclosed, and being a bit off the floor that they love. They like it
much better than any cat bed I ever bought.

Sherry
Old December 12th 03, 09:17 PM
Allegra640

Great idea, Sherry! It's now next on my list!

Old December 12th 03, 11:57 PM
JP Hobbs

reminds me of when Henri was here before he went to RB, I
was a foster mother for 15 yrs, and got a lot of babies
so I had all those sort of things, Henri would never get into
any of them while I had a baby, but whenthere was no baby
around he would spread it around and I have photo's of him
sleeping in the cot, the bouncer, the pram, the stroller' I even have
him standing in a baby's bath with the water still in it.It was like
he was telling me he was the baby now, I used to tell people
Henri was my baby when I didn't have a baby, [after the claytons add]
the drink I have when I'm not having a drink.cheers Jean P.

Old December 13th 03, 03:58 AM
Brenda

"Allegra640" wrote in message
Found myself browsing around the thrift store last weekend and spotted a

pink &
blue baby stroller in perfect condition. "Hmm...wonder if Lola would ride
around in this thing .." I wondered. After paying my $2.00 I loaded it up

and
brought it home. Well, just here to tell you, the little cutie is

officially
in love with her new "buggy." She hops into it every five minutes wanting

me
to push her around the house. It's positively adorable. She sleeps in

it.
She jumps up on her hind legs and pushes it around herself when her

mommy's
busy. Best two bucks I've ever spent. Now ... wonder where I can pick up

baby swing .....

that is so cute! would love to see some photos!
Brenda

Old December 13th 03, 05:38 AM
Allegra640

Brenda,

Gotta admit, it *is* cute ... and definitely photo-worthy. Will try and shoot
some tomorrow. Knowing my luck she'll suddenly decide she doesn't want a thing
to do with her new "buggy" when I'm ready to start snapping!
Old December 13th 03, 06:05 AM

Allegra640 wrote:

Well, just here to tell you, the little cutie is officially
in love with her new "buggy." She hops into it every five minutes wanting me
to push her around the house. It's positively adorable. She sleeps in it.
She jumps up on her hind legs and pushes it around herself when her mommy's
busy. Best two bucks I've ever spent. Now ... wonder where I can pick up a
baby swing .....

Oh, I'd love to see this!
Old December 13th 03, 06:13 PM
jmcquown

Allegra640 wrote:
Found myself browsing around the thrift store last weekend and
spotted a pink & blue baby stroller in perfect condition.
"Hmm...wonder if Lola would ride around in this thing .." I wondered.
After paying my $2.00 I loaded it up and brought it home. Well, just
here to tell you, the little cutie is officially in love with her new
"buggy."

Oh no, not gonna do it! No way, Jose! Nope, Persia is spoiled rotten as it
is; no way she's getting her own stroller or swing! ROFL

Glad Lola likes it. Now keep Lola from talking to Persia, wouldja?

Jill

Old December 13th 03, 06:26 PM
Allegra640

Too late, Jill, they've already been conspiring. Judging by Lola's recent
furry-butt twisting, I'd say Persia's already assured her that getting her own
new baby buggy is going to be cake!

..
Old December 13th 03, 06:27 PM
Allegra640

By the way, is it possible that Persia's little throat could just be raw &
irritated from coughing up a hairball or two?