Update - Hushpad, bad news

Old June 27th 04, 10:46 PM
KellyH

Default Update - Hushpad, bad news

Why, oh why, can't people follow directions?
The family that adopted Hushpad also have a lab (dog, not chemistry lab). I
really did not forsee a problem with Hushpad and a dog, particularly a
large, friendly one. Plus, the people went on about how they would probably
never meet anyway, as the dog stays in one area of the house and Hushpad was
going to be in another part. I advised the people to keep them separate at
first, then do a gradual introduction. Apparently, Hushpad attacked the
dog, gave him some nasty scratches on his face. The little girl got in the
middle of it, and also was scratched. I got all of this second-hand, as
they brought her back to the shelter when I wasn't there.
Blah. I guess it wasn't meant to be. So, now Hushpad is only to go out to
a home with no other type of animal or small children. I should have gone
with my gut and stuck with adult-only, quiet home. sigh

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old June 27th 04, 11:03 PM
Betsy

Some people are incurably stupid, face it.

I would suggest that the cat must go to a home where previous cats have
lived to ripe old ages.

Old June 27th 04, 11:06 PM
KellyH

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message
Oh, no... :-( Are you going to foster her again?

Cathy

She's going to go to another foster home that has no other cats or any pets,
so she won't have to stay in one room. We're hoping to see how she does
having the run of the house. Poor Hushpad. I just want her to be happy.
:-(

Old June 28th 04, 12:48 AM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
Why, oh why, can't people follow directions?

Poor hushpad.