Megan DOES Live in a 1-bedroom Apt. With 20-some cats.

Old June 15th 05, 05:42 PM
Mary

Default Megan DOES Live in a 1-bedroom Apt. With 20-some cats.

Megan will be so proud of me! I Googled her!

Here is the game she is playing. She can say it is a lie that she lives in a
one-bedroom apartment with 23 cats because she really lives in a one-bedroom
apartment with
24 cats.

What a pathetic attempt to avoid telling the truth. And how sad for the
cats. Here is the first thread that came up:

http://tinyurl.com/c6elf

While I am sure she has the best of intentions, anyone who thinks that many
cats living in ANY SIZE one-bedroom apartment are in the best possible place
is nuts.

Getting back to Henry: I am very sad for him. He had the run of a good-sized
place at Brians, got shuffled to some woman's home who never wanted him, and
now is stuffed into Megan's little apartment with 20-some other cats.

That was my point. Poor Henry.

Old June 15th 05, 07:25 PM
KellyH

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1118853725.d995299a4a0d686cff52ebf7b238c406@t eranews...
[...]

Just curious, but are they all permanent or are some staying there on their
way to somewhere else?
I have a friend who does trapping/rescuing and she lives in a two bedroom
apt. Her population can reach 20+ at times, but most of them are waiting
for placement. She also has cages in her second bedroom, and at this time
of year the population is mostly kittens. I think she has about 5 cats that
are hers. I've been to her place and it's always neat and tidy.
Heck, I've had like 13-14 cats in here when I have a momma and a litter.

--
-Kelly

Old June 15th 05, 09:11 PM
Steve G

Mary wrote:

Here is the game she is playing. She can say it is a lie that she lives in a
one-bedroom apartment with 23 cats because she really lives in a one-bedroom
apartment with
24 cats.

(...)

http://tinyurl.com/c6elf

Yes, but nowhere at that link does she herself say she lives / lived in
a one bedroom apt. Again, no-one has provided words from 't horses
mouth as it were.

S.

Old June 15th 05, 11:08 PM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
news
"Mary" wrote in message
[...]

I don't know. I know she is trying to do something good. But when I think of
the cramped quarters from which I rescued Cheeks, and the way she stretched
and stretched when she got here, like she had not had room to for a long
time,
I just feel sad for the cats that stay there for a long time. The shelter
where I
got Cheeks is in a four-bedroom house with maybe forty cats at any one
time.

Old June 15th 05, 11:10 PM
Mary

"Steve G" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:

Here is the game she is playing. She can say it is a lie that she lives

in a
one-bedroom apartment with 23 cats because she really lives in a

one-bedroom
apartment with
24 cats.

(...)

http://tinyurl.com/c6elf

Yes, but nowhere at that link does she herself say she lives / lived in
a one bedroom apt. Again, no-one has provided words from 't horses
mouth as it were.

Read more carefully. There is a discussion of Phil's idea of a
one-bedroom apartment versus the one she "might" have. In
any case, she has not denied it, and she certainly would.

Old June 15th 05, 11:12 PM

Steve wrote:
Again, no-one has provided words from 't
horses mouth as it were.

Exactly. Mary is relying on a post from someone who was responding to
the same lame accusations Mary and Phil are making. It's not proof of
anything other than that I have never posted such a thing.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old June 15th 05, 11:32 PM
Mary

wrote in message
Steve wrote:
Again, no-one has provided words from 't
horses mouth as it were.

Exactly. Mary is relying on a post from someone who was responding to
the same lame accusations Mary and Phil are making. It's not proof of
anything other than that I have never posted such a thing.

I know you do your best. It's just sad for the cats. It would
be sad for the cats if you lived in a four-bedroom house.

Old June 15th 05, 11:44 PM
Steve G

Mary wrote:
(...)
Read more carefully. There is a discussion of Phil's idea of a
one-bedroom apartment versus the one she "might" have. In
any case, she has not denied it, and she certainly would.

The only "mights" I saw were in relation to what someeone else "might"
think (about her). Certainly people think she has a 1-bed apt., but
thus far no-one has managed to find her ever actually stating this.

Whether she would deny or not ... well, there's no guarantee of either
behaviour. She could find all these shenanigans amusing...

Anyway, I'll leave you chaps to your Normally Scheduled Programming.

S.

Old June 15th 05, 11:53 PM
Mary

"Steve G" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
(...)
Read more carefully. There is a discussion of Phil's idea of a
one-bedroom apartment versus the one she "might" have. In
any case, she has not denied it, and she certainly would.

The only "mights" I saw were in relation to what someeone else "might"
think (about her). Certainly people think she has a 1-bed apt., but
thus far no-one has managed to find her ever actually stating this.

Whether she would deny or not ... well, there's no guarantee of either
behaviour. She could find all these shenanigans amusing...

Yes, you're right. Most single women who clean houses for a living
live in large houses. Or four-bedroom apartments.

The only reason she does not deny it is because it is true.