I spy....

Old July 7th 05, 01:15 AM
-L.

Default I spy....

All of the multiple posts of Conan's eyes - showing "Dan" and now
incredibly, his wife "Nancy" (!!! amazing!!!) got me looking at
photographs on the web. And to my amazement, I think I found one with
Mary's face on it! If you look real close you can see it....kind of,
sort of, in the middle....there....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/usenetlyn/my_photos

-L.
(Well, she is, afterall, the resident tapeworm...)

Old July 7th 05, 01:18 AM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
All of the multiple posts of Conan's eyes - showing "Dan" and now
incredibly, his wife "Nancy" (!!! amazing!!!) got me looking at
photographs on the web. And to my amazement, I think I found one with
Mary's face on it! If you look real close you can see it....kind of,
sort of, in the middle....there....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/usenetlyn/my_photos

-L.
(Well, she is, afterall, the resident tapeworm...)

Awww! Lynnie made a funny. Why do I get the feeling that she
is still terribly unhappy? 8)

Old July 7th 05, 01:43 AM
-L.

Mary wrote:

Awww! Lynnie made a funny.

Thak you. I thought so.

Why do I get the feeling that she
is still terribly unhappy? 8)

Because your obsession with me (and Cheryl, and Conan, and Dan, and
Monica, and Megan, and Karen, and Phillip and hummm...who else?)
borders on insane? Just a guess.

-L.

Old July 7th 05, 02:31 AM
Mary

equalizer wrote in message
On 6 Jul 2005 17:43:08 -0700, "-L." wrote:

Mary wrote:

Awww! Lynnie made a funny.

Thak you. I thought so.

Why do I get the feeling that she
is still terribly unhappy? 8)

Because your obsession with me (and Cheryl, and Conan, and Dan, and
Monica, and Megan, and Karen, and Phillip and hummm...who else?)
borders on insane? Just a guess.

-L.

So, you do admit that you're an unhappy person?

Does she really need to say it?

Old July 7th 05, 02:52 AM
CatNipped

equalizer wrote in message
On 6 Jul 2005 17:43:08 -0700, "-L." wrote:

Mary wrote:

Awww! Lynnie made a funny.

Thak you. I thought so.

Why do I get the feeling that she
is still terribly unhappy? 8)

Because your obsession with me (and Cheryl, and Conan, and Dan, and
Monica, and Megan, and Karen, and Phillip and hummm...who else?)
borders on insane? Just a guess.

-L.

So, you do admit that you're an unhappy person?

eq

Not just unhappy, but truly, truly sick. Think about it, how do you feel
about the mind of a person who tortures a cat? Do you wonder, "how do they
even think up such horrible things to do"? Well, just ask Lyn. She not
only dreamed up the lie of me burning the cat I've loved and cared for for
15 year, but she dreamed up a *METHOD* how I supposedly did it - with a
curling iron! *UGH* What a sick, warped person! Please somebody - create a
moderated newsgroup *FOR* her so she'll take her sick self into her own sick
little world and leave us alone!

I feel *SO* sorry for her son, Jonathan - he has to live with that sicko of
a mom. Hey Lynn, do you make him call you "Mommy Dearest"?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 7th 05, 06:42 AM
-L.

CatNipped wrote:

Not just unhappy, but truly, truly sick.

I'm not the one who torches for attention.

Think about it, how do you feel
about the mind of a person who tortures a cat? Do you wonder, "how do they
even think up such horrible things to do"?

Yes, actually I do. But unfortunately working for the Humans Society I
have seen it far too often not to recognize it when I see it.

Well, just ask Lyn. She not
only dreamed up the lie of me burning the cat I've loved and cared for for
15 year, but she dreamed up a *METHOD* how I supposedly did it - with a
curling iron!

Looked a hell of a lot more like burns from a curling iron than it does
burns from a water-heated heating pad...afterall you presented the
evidence. If you don't want people drawing conclusions, then don't
open yourself up to it.

*UGH* What a sick, warped person!

Yes, whomever did this to your cat is truly warped and sick. I think we
both know who that is. And to perloin and paraphrase *your* phrase -
if there wasn't a kernel of truth to it, it wouldn't upset you so much.

-L.

Old July 7th 05, 06:53 AM
-L.

Mary wrote:
Except that it is documented at her veterinarian that their heating
pads were faulty, you flaming ****ing idiot. lol

yeah right. and you believe everything everyone says. Mummmm...ok.

Is this what Jonathan has to look forward to? When you get
desperate, will you lie and engage in character assassination
then, too? Honestly, I am not sure this child is safe with you.

Don't worry your pretty little head, Mary. YOU are the one who isn't
safe - from yourself, that is.

-L.

Old July 7th 05, 07:04 AM
-L.

-L. wrote:
snip

Sorry for the cross-post. I didn't realize the assholes had done it
again.

-L.

Old July 7th 05, 07:56 AM
-L.

-L. wrote:
Didn't realize it was cross-posted again.
-L.

Old July 7th 05, 01:31 PM
Alison

"Mary" wrote in message

Awww! Lynnie made a funny.

Yes she did ! It's hilarious. Sorry Mary, say what you like but she's
got you.
Alison