Cheese Doritos thief

Old March 18th 09, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

Default Cheese Doritos thief (BW)

outsider wrote in
:

I am kind of parial to Doritos and cheese doodles myself.

I recall a story of a guy who goes to a doctor complaining of an orange
penis. The mystified doc asks him if he's started any new activities.

"Well... I've been eating Doritos and reading Playboy..."
Old March 18th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Cheese Doritos thief

On Mar 16, 6:28*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
wrote in message

Mischief wrote:

So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

Mischief then stands on her hind legs to sniff the bag....

Now she's in my lap and I'm trying to eat the chips when she sticks
her head in front of my hand and practically snatches the chip from my
fingers.....

What is it about neon orange food that drives cats so crazy?

--
Joyce * ^..^

I seem to have inadvertently stuck Kristy into Usenet hell. *So I'm reading
her posts from the rest of you.

*GASPS*

You KILLFILED me?

*sniff*

aroooooooooooo...........
Old March 18th 09, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Mischief wrote:
I seem to have inadvertently stuck Kristy into Usenet hell.
So I'm reading her posts from the rest of you.

*GASPS*
You KILLFILED me?
*sniff*

I did the same - you post from Google, so I clobbered your posts
along with the Chinese shoe spammers.

Fortunately my newsreader lets me selectively whitelist people,
so I did that with your posts. There are three other people on
this group I've done that with. It would be a lot easier if you
didn't use Google, though.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old March 19th 09, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default The little BRAT!!!!!!!

On Mar 16, 4:20*pm, Mischief wrote:
So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

Mischief then stands on her hind legs to sniff the bag....

Now she's in my lap and I'm trying to eat the chips when she sticks
her head in front of my hand and practically snatches the chip from my
fingers.....

As I'm writing this she's back on the floor washing her face, trying
to lick up every last crumb.

thief....

Kristi

Its an HOUR before dinner time and Mischief and Mayhem are already
circling.

i decided to munch on some more cheese Doritos.

Dropped a small piece and Mischief gobbled it up.

now the fingers of my left hand are all covered in cheese crumbs so
i'm resting my elbow on the keyboard pad and holding up my left hand
while browsing/typing with one hand.

Mischief jumped up onto my desk, smelling the cheese and was
investigating more.

Out of the corner of my eye I see her on my desk, and suddenly my left
thumb feels pain.

The little varmint nipped my THUMB and then while I looked in
disbelief, proceeded to like every cheese flavored crumb off my
thumb. She was about to chomp on my other fingers when I gently
pushed her off the desk.

It NOT time for DINNER YET!

kristi
nursing a sore thumb
Old March 19th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
Mischief wrote:
I seem to have inadvertently stuck Kristy into Usenet hell.
So I'm reading her posts from the rest of you.

*GASPS*
You KILLFILED me?
*sniff*

I did the same - you post from Google, so I clobbered your posts
along with the Chinese shoe spammers.

Fortunately my newsreader lets me selectively whitelist people,
so I did that with your posts. There are three other people on
this group I've done that with. It would be a lot easier if you
didn't use Google, though.

I'm sorry Kristy, I don't know how it happened and I've been through the
blocked list multiple times trying to find your email to unlock it. I'm
just lucky that your stuff is so good that someone always (I hope) replies
to it.

Pam S.