Jellicle Ball Location - Navy Pier, Chicago

Old October 12th 05, 07:03 AM
Rebecca

Fangu, Puddi Cat. I fingk doze orkidz iz juss da ekstra tuch it needed.

Rebecca

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
That luks so beautiful Rebecca. Youze done youzownself proud.

Puddi Cat
(admiring the tables and placing a few orchids around and about)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 12th 05, 07:07 AM
Rebecca

Fangu, Violette. I figgered a rainbo brij theem wud be propreeit.

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Miss Violette, comes in and...that is beautiful, then a quiet snif... GM
would have loved it...
Rebecca wrote in message
om...
"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
snip
So effuryone, youze decide and help decorate and cater and .....

Puddi Cat

[A 'porter twinkles at Navy Pier and out steps Rebecca. She drags a big
bundle into one of the Festival Halls where banquet tables are set up.

She
unpacks the bundle, which contains table linens and dinnerware. The

linens
were made by Rebecca herself of sparkling rainbow-colored yarn. The
silverware has a small rainbow engraved on each piece. The plates are

plain
white with subtle rainbow-colored glaze. Rebecca lays the tables and

stands
back to critique the effect.]

I fingk dat will do furry nicelee.

Old October 12th 05, 07:45 AM
Miss Violette

very good idea, Miss Violette
Ray or Fran wrote in message
Maybe part of the festivities could be held in the gardens Violette as

well
as in one of the halls adjoining. Hmm... youze knowz, I betcha weze can
get a door to open between one of the halls and the garden to have a
combined area that highlights both areas.

Puddi Cat
(planning)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 12th 05, 07:46 AM
Miss Violette

Violette hands her friend a hanky, ...
Ray or Fran wrote in message
That she would have Miss Violette. And youze knowz, GM is here with us
looking over effuryfing weze doing as is Punkins and all the others who

have
gone before. Weze missez effuryone.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 16th 05, 04:15 AM
CatTayls

Default Jellicle Ball Location - Navy Pier, Chicago

Umm. Eggscuze ME. DID I heer sumbuddy talking about GM? My name iz
LITTLE KITTY and I wuz just ADOPTED by GM's meowmie. She sed I shud
cum to THUh BALL to help honor GM but Ize kinda skared and I MEOW REEL
LOUD so I don't know if itz OK. Mietze sed yew were here making
dekorashunz. OHMY GUDNESS MRRRRRRROWR THIZ LOOKZ BEEOOTIFUL. Soree.
Thuh SEKRETAry iz suppozed to kontrol thuh volume. Er, wot am I
suppozed to do now?

Little Kitty, big black gurlkitty wif big yellow eyez

Old October 16th 05, 05:19 AM
Tabitha Fluffytail Mahoney

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:15:08 -0700, CatTayls wrote:

Umm. Eggscuze ME. DID I heer sumbuddy talking about GM? My name iz
LITTLE KITTY and I wuz just ADOPTED by GM's meowmie. She sed I shud
cum to THUh BALL to help honor GM but Ize kinda skared and I MEOW REEL
LOUD so I don't know if itz OK. Mietze sed yew were here making
dekorashunz. OHMY GUDNESS MRRRRRRROWR THIZ LOOKZ BEEOOTIFUL. Soree.
Thuh SEKRETAry iz suppozed to kontrol thuh volume. Er, wot am I
suppozed to do now?

Little Kitty, big black gurlkitty wif big yellow eyez

Hi, Little Kitty! I'z Tabitha, and I'z a tiny fluffy black girlkitty wif
big yellow eyes.

Right now we's all up at Lake Louise, hafin a Akwizition Day pawty for
Mme. Anais an a purrday pawty fur Louise. You'z welcome to come join us
and hab some wunnderful yummy foods and stuff. Den on Monday we'z going to
da Navy Pier fur da Jellicle Ball.

Youz welcome to sit wif me an mine sisfurs and brofurs, if you'z duzn't
haf any udder plans.

Tabitha
Old October 16th 05, 06:01 AM
Rebecca

Hih, Little Kitty, mine name iz Rebecca. Welkum to da kommyunitee! Yoo
juss meow howebber iz normel fur yoo an dat will be juss fine wif usses.

Haz yur sekkaterry put picherz ub yoo sumwhare whare usses kan see dem?

Rebecca

oups.com...

Old October 16th 05, 02:58 PM
Ray or Fran

Ize so pleased to meetz youze Little Kitty and welcome to youze new
onetruehome.

Being scared is understandable youze being in a new environment and all.
The Jellicle Ball is a time to honor thoze whoze gone ahead this past year
to the Rainbow Bridge and tell stories of the community and to celebrate
ourz lives. There will be food and music for all tastes and areas where
cats can be alone in theirz thoughts or together or whatever theyze want.

Weze (meaning all the furs here) did some creative refashioning, and will be
using both the in-door botanical gardens (might be some safe feeling places
for youze there) and an adjoining hall that weze miraculously combined for
the festivities.

Ifn youze want youze can help me finish sprinkling these smaller orchids
Ize got on the various tables between the larger potted flowers.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 16th 05, 06:10 PM
The Clowder

"CatTayls" wrote:

Umm. Eggscuze ME. DID I heer sumbuddy talking about GM? My name iz
LITTLE KITTY and I wuz just ADOPTED by GM's meowmie. She sed I shud
cum to THUh BALL to help honor GM but Ize kinda skared and I MEOW REEL
LOUD so I don't know if itz OK. Mietze sed yew were here making
dekorashunz. OHMY GUDNESS MRRRRRRROWR THIZ LOOKZ BEEOOTIFUL. Soree.
Thuh SEKRETAry iz suppozed to kontrol thuh volume. Er, wot am I
suppozed to do now?

Little Kitty, big black gurlkitty wif big yellow eyez

[Round tortie lady smiles]

Yoo can do ennyfing yu ar gud at an enjoy, deer.

See way up dere? (Points to white blur at the top of the tallest
tree) Yoo wuddn't no to look at him, he's so fluffywite, but dat's
Azad. He's a furry gud climer, so he'z hangin decorayshuns wayuphi.

An Norville, he is da older grey gentulman offur dere, is helpin da
cayturrurs set up. In mine hous, Norry is in charj of seein that
meels ar reddy at da rite time.

Whuteffur yoo like, deer.

Ella
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 17th 05, 02:58 AM
CatTayls

Are yew shoor it wud be OK? Ize not allowed to touch flowerz or
plantz. Do orchidz taste good?

Little Kitty