Cheese Doritos thief

Old March 16th 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Cheese Doritos thief

So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

Mischief then stands on her hind legs to sniff the bag....

Now she's in my lap and I'm trying to eat the chips when she sticks
her head in front of my hand and practically snatches the chip from my
fingers.....

As I'm writing this she's back on the floor washing her face, trying
to lick up every last crumb.

thief....

Kristi
Old March 16th 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mischief wrote:

So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

Mischief then stands on her hind legs to sniff the bag....

Now she's in my lap and I'm trying to eat the chips when she sticks
her head in front of my hand and practically snatches the chip from my
fingers.....

What is it about neon orange food that drives cats so crazy?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 16th 09, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Mischief" wrote in message
So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

Mischief then stands on her hind legs to sniff the bag....

Now she's in my lap and I'm trying to eat the chips when she sticks
her head in front of my hand and practically snatches the chip from my
fingers.....

As I'm writing this she's back on the floor washing her face, trying
to lick up every last crumb.

thief....

Kristi

Persia is a cheese puffs thief. Anything cheese, she's after it. She
can't haz cheezeburger, but she tries!

Jill

Old March 17th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 16, 6:20*pm, Mischief wrote:
So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

Mischief then stands on her hind legs to sniff the bag....

Now she's in my lap and I'm trying to eat the chips when she sticks
her head in front of my hand and practically snatches the chip from my
fingers.....

As I'm writing this she's back on the floor washing her face, trying
to lick up every last crumb.

thief....

Kristi

Oh, I remember Yoda loved Doritos when he was little. His head would
be greasy from
sticking it in the sack, and his breath horrible when I got home from
work, if one of the
kids had left an open bag out. I'd forgotten about that. He hasn't had
a Dorito in probably
fifteen years. Thanks for the memory jog

Sherry
Old March 17th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Mar 16, 4:35*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Mischief" wrote in message

So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

Mischief then stands on her hind legs to sniff the bag....

Now she's in my lap and I'm trying to eat the chips when she sticks
her head in front of my hand and practically snatches the chip from my
fingers.....

As I'm writing this she's back on the floor washing her face, trying
to lick up every last crumb.

thief....

Kristi

Persia is a cheese puffs thief. *Anything cheese, she's after it. *She
can't haz cheezeburger, but she tries!

Jill

Yeah Mischief LOVES cheese. if i'm eating slices of chedder she is at
my heels waiting for me to drop a piece. and when i do, it is GONE!!
Old March 17th 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message
Mischief wrote:

So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

Mischief then stands on her hind legs to sniff the bag....

Now she's in my lap and I'm trying to eat the chips when she sticks
her head in front of my hand and practically snatches the chip from my
fingers.....

What is it about neon orange food that drives cats so crazy?

Oh Lord, my guys love(d) anything "chippy." Even jalapeno chips. Anything
cheesy. Anything spicy.

You remember how crazy Stinky was about those great chicken burritos I used
to bring home? He wouldn't give me a second's peace to eat them. He was
the Burrito Bandito. The funny thing, but since he went to RB, I haven't
brought home any burritos, now that I could eat them in peace. It's just
sad, eating them without him trying to rip them out of my hand.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 17th 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

wrote in message
Mischief wrote:

So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

Mischief then stands on her hind legs to sniff the bag....

Now she's in my lap and I'm trying to eat the chips when she sticks
her head in front of my hand and practically snatches the chip from my
fingers.....

What is it about neon orange food that drives cats so crazy?

--
Joyce ^..^

I seem to have inadvertently stuck Kristy into Usenet hell. So I'm reading
her posts from the rest of you.

Tanada, she of the grouchy old womancat mien, adores cheetos, cheese nips,
and other stuff with fake cheese on it. When we lived in Idaho for a year
she hung out with an apartment full of college girls. Together they would
eat stuff that would gag a goat.

Pam S.

Old March 17th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

If you drop cheese at my house, PLEASE don't reach for it, is could be
hazardous to your fingers.

Old March 17th 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mischief wrote:
So here I am munching on a bag of Cheese doritos and I drop a small
piece onto the floor.

I reach down to pick it up when suddenly a tortishell streak jumps in
front of my hand and gobbles down the said piece.

snip

LOL. Reminds me of that one time, when Miranda was a kitten and I was
eating ice cream out of a bowl. Mir perched on my shoulder. I thought
nothing of it, but kept eating. But when I was bringing the next
spoonful towards my mouth, a little grey head suddenly shot in front of
my face, mouth open wide. ROFL! I guess she thought the dumb hoomin
might mistake her mout for its own.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.