Is This Guy For Real?

Old March 25th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joe Trixxie

Default Is This Guy For Real?

I found this website today from an email co-worker sent me...

http://www.pocketburst.com/

I watched his videos on this site, and i'm blown away that he's making
over $2,000,000 a year.

Has anyone in this group tried this program?

Please let me know!
Old March 25th 09, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Joe Trixxie" wrote in message

snip spam

If readers use Google Groups, and look at the poster's profile,
they will find at least 32 posts all within the last few hours -
with links to his own spamming web site. PLEASE don't reply.

--
MatSav

Old March 25th 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote in message ...
"Joe Trixxie" wrote in message

snip spam

If readers use Google Groups, and look at the poster's profile, they
will find at least 32 posts all within the last few hours - with
links to his own spamming web site. PLEASE don't reply.

--
MatSav

This is why, even though it means I miss the original posts from a few
favorite people on the group, I completely blocked posts from gmail.

So please guys, include original posts at least the first time when
you reply.

Jo

Old March 25th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Jofirey" ...

"MatSav"
"Joe Trixxie"
snip spam

If readers use Google Groups, and look at the poster's profile, they will
find at least 32 posts all within the last few hours - with links to his
own spamming web site. PLEASE don't reply.

--
MatSav

This is why, even though it means I miss the original posts from a few
favorite people on the group, I completely blocked posts from gmail.

I loathe Google, and wouldn't post from there at all.
It's too..well it puts scribbles over my head.

So please guys, include original posts at least the first time when you
reply.

Jo

I will try and do that Jo Sometimes, with my reader, all I get are the
and I read the rest of the thread before replying.
Kyla
--with a frog ribbiting in the back bushes