Rekrootin fur expydishun

Old May 15th 09, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Rekrootin fur expydishun

Dis wuz da lastest straw. The uther day we heered Meowmie tawkin bowt how
dat noo KFC chickybird iz furry deelishus. Today she bringed sum home an,
as yoosual, didnt give ussez ennee! I fingkz we needz to orgynize a
expydishun to go git sum owrownselvez. Whoze wif me? Ennee ideerz on how
to go abowt dis? I fingked we kud juss uze summa doze free kooponz, but
parintlee dey iznt takin dem rite now, so we needz sum uther ideer.

Sundance

Old May 15th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 14, 9:50*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Dis wuz da lastest straw. *The uther day we heered Meowmie tawkin bowt how
dat noo KFC chickybird iz furry deelishus. *Today she bringed sum home an,
as yoosual, didnt give ussez ennee! *I fingkz we needz to orgynize a
expydishun to go git sum owrownselvez. *Whoze wif me? *Ennee ideerz on how
to go abowt dis? *I fingked we kud juss uze summa doze free kooponz, but
parintlee dey iznt takin dem rite now, so we needz sum uther ideer.

If WooToo wanna eet sum chikum shee cud get Uncl Billz kredit kard.
Wud dey tak a kard frum a kittee? Dee uther problim iz dat WooToo don'
wike much peepl fudz.

Sunrise

I kood get Uncl Billz kredit kard. Sew cud yoo. He wuvs uss all. An
wee tak it outta his pokit wiffout askin ennyweigh.

Chikum, yum

--
Maggy May

Old May 15th 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Der izn one of dem plazes dat kloze to ourown houze so we wud haffta to port
sumplaze. We kan get Grambys kard tu. Her order sumphin on line diz nite
and anofther one too. It iz ourturnz now, we haff been gudgud too.

Old May 15th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 14 May 2009 19:18:53 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

If WooToo wanna eet sum chikum shee cud get Uncl Billz kredit kard.
Wud dey tak a kard frum a kittee? Dee uther problim iz dat WooToo don'
wike much peepl fudz.

Sunrise

I kood get Uncl Billz kredit kard. Sew cud yoo. He wuvs uss all. An
wee tak it outta his pokit wiffout askin ennyweigh.

Chikum, yum

Yay! Road twip! Letz go!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/14/2009 11:14:09 PM
Old May 15th 09, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`[_2_]

Mosey screeches up in a porter "Jump in..I gotz et cuvvered..I wint tew da
ATM n gotz sum toonas......toonas fur chikkum [waffs]
we be rite bac wif lotza gudgud chikkum, fingur likkin gudgud..cole slar
innyone?
Dwinx?

Old May 15th 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Thu, 14 May 2009 18:50:11 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Dis wuz da lastest straw. The uther day we heered Meowmie tawkin bowt
how dat noo KFC chickybird iz furry deelishus. Today she bringed sum
home an, as yoosual, didnt give ussez ennee! I fingkz we needz to
orgynize a expydishun to go git sum owrownselvez. Whoze wif me? Ennee
ideerz on how to go abowt dis? I fingked we kud juss uze summa doze
free kooponz, but parintlee dey iznt takin dem rite now, so we needz sum
uther ideer.

Sundance

I'm in!

What? Ok - Ranger sez he's in too.

Sammy and Ranger

Old May 15th 09, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Sundance wrote:
Dis wuz da lastest straw. The uther day we heered Meowmie tawkin bowt how
dat noo KFC chickybird iz furry deelishus. Today she bringed sum home an,
as yoosual, didnt give ussez ennee! I fingkz we needz to orgynize a
expydishun to go git sum owrownselvez. Whoze wif me? Ennee ideerz on how
to go abowt dis? I fingked we kud juss uze summa doze free kooponz, but
parintlee dey iznt takin dem rite now, so we needz sum uther ideer.

Sundance

I tends tu lak watsitcalled - ambishun or purrseveernce or sumfing lyke
that - wenit comes tu eggspedishuns, butted I wud lyke sum chikken. An
purrhaps sum compiny - Meomiez hardly effur home, anna thu rellutives
anna horspital visits haznt started yet.

So Ize in.

Oh - *I* duznt has tu gotu horshpital. Meomy an granmeomie iz having
tests, difrunt wuns, I fink. They iznt stayin atta horsepital, wich is a
gudgud fing cuz nurses mite strike. Strike whoo, I duznt no, but Meomiez
only goin theer fur a few hours an so iz granmeomie.

Sam
Old May 15th 09, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 15, 8:02*am, Cheryl wrote:
Sundance wrote:
[...]

DAT gifs me an ideer, wat Sam jus wote about. Yoo can call up yoor
Meomiez wif da fone an akz dem to pweez pweez bwing home sum KFC
chikumz (wotz of chikumz). Den den we usses awl wil go to yoor haus.
Den wee awl hass chikkem an yoo hass compiny. An I wil share mine
pwodijus ambushin wif yoo. I gotz wotz uffit. Butted I stops da
ambushes to take fweekent naps.

MeOwy [wikkeen hur chops fur chikken]
Old May 17th 09, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Yay! Road twip! Letz go!

Chikkybird!! Chester an I wil be der.

Lucy
Old May 17th 09, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[...]

Okay, dat's it. I will treet usses tew lotza chikkum.
I jest gotted a noo kredit kard tewday. The Vitstar Card.
Hoo wantz tew port offer wiff me tew git et? Den we will port offer tew yer
haowse n keep yoo kumpany, n eet yumm yumm chikkum, lotza napykinz..
..c'mon, letz go...
Mosey
I kan drool n dwive