Rekrootin fur expydishun

Old May 17th 09, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Rekrootin fur expydishun

Piglet, Willow and O T stand waiting on the top of the dryer for the person
leading the expydishun to say where and when. There is no KFC by their
house so they don't have a clue where to go. If no one starts pretty soon O
T is going to go google the nearest one. He is all stirred up about having
chicken now.
"Lucy" wrote in message

Yay! Road twip! Letz go!

Chikkybird!! Chester an I wil be der.

Lucy

Old May 17th 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 17, 7:10*am, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet, Willow and O T stand waiting on the top of the dryer for the person
leading the expydishun to say where and when. *There is no KFC by their
house so they don't have a clue where to go. *If no one starts pretty soon O
T is going to go google the nearest one. *He is all stirred up about having
chicken now."Lucy" wrote in message

A jeep-shaped porter twinkles into existence on the floor: Wascal,
Sunrise and Maggy May hop out, Maggy May waving Uncl Bill's kredit
kard.

Wascal: Dis iz a big porter insid. Missy iz drivin itself an will tak
us too get chikum. Shee gnows wer wun iz. Wee will messuj da uthers
too joyn usses.

--
Will in New Haven
Old May 17th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 17 May 2009 08:36:44 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

A jeep-shaped porter twinkles into existence on the floor: Wascal,
Sunrise and Maggy May hop out, Maggy May waving Uncl Bill's kredit
kard.

Wascal: Dis iz a big porter insid. Missy iz drivin itself an will tak
us too get chikum. Shee gnows wer wun iz. Wee will messuj da uthers
too joyn usses.

[A porter twinkles and Anaïs and Tiger jump out]

We'ze heer fur da chickeboid!!!!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/17/2009 3:40:48 PM
Old May 17th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I haz my a-pee=tite so I iz readi ta go. I got Grambys
debit kard so letz go get sum chiken.

Piglet and Willow follow the gang back into the porter. Letz go guyz.

Old May 17th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi guyz ask Wascal bout where we iz goink. Piglet sticking her head back
ou t of the door of the porter.
.. .

Old May 17th 09, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:1clfdj9i99pw7$.1ncxi2pq6od4a.dlg@40tud e.net...

On Sun, 17 May 2009 08:36:44 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

A jeep-shaped porter twinkles into existence on the floor: Wascal,
Sunrise and Maggy May hop out, Maggy May waving Uncl Bill's kredit
kard.

Wascal: Dis iz a big porter insid. Missy iz drivin itself an will tak
us too get chikum. Shee gnows wer wun iz. Wee will messuj da uthers
too joyn usses.

[A porter twinkles and Anaïs and Tiger jump out]

We'ze heer fur da chickeboid!!!!

Wascal stops while getting into the porter

I will haff Missy sent da catordinates frum r porter to yoor porter.

--
Wascal

Old May 18th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`[_2_]

Umkay, we iz reddy
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat.
Setbeltz efferbuddy

Old May 18th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On May 15, 9:44*am, Samuel Redcat wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2009 18:50:11 -0700, Sundance wrote:
Dis wuz da lastest straw. *The uther day we heered Meowmie tawkin bowt
how dat noo KFC chickybird iz furry deelishus. *Today she bringed sum
home an, as yoosual, didnt give ussez ennee! *I fingkz we needz to
orgynize a expydishun to go git sum owrownselvez. *Whoze wif me? *Ennee
ideerz on how to go abowt dis? *I fingked we kud juss uze summa doze
free kooponz, but parintlee dey iznt takin dem rite now, so we needz sum
uther ideer.

Sundance

I'm in!

What? Ok - Ranger sez he's in too.

Sammy and Ranger

Wait for me!!!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Old May 18th 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 17, 5:46*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
On May 15, 9:44*am, Samuel Redcat wrote:

On Thu, 14 May 2009 18:50:11 -0700, Sundance wrote:
Dis wuz da lastest straw. *The uther day we heered Meowmie tawkin bowt
how dat noo KFC chickybird iz furry deelishus. *Today she bringed sum
home an, as yoosual, didnt give ussez ennee! *I fingkz we needz to
orgynize a expydishun to go git sum owrownselvez. *Whoze wif me? *Ennee
ideerz on how to go abowt dis? *I fingked we kud juss uze summa doze
free kooponz, but parintlee dey iznt takin dem rite now, so we needz sum
uther ideer.

Sundance

I'm in!

What? Ok - Ranger sez he's in too.

Sammy and Ranger

Wait for me!!!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist- Hide quoted text -

Wait for me too!

MeOwy
Old May 18th 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Sun, 17 May 2009 20:49:06 -0700, meOwy wrote:

We'z saved room here between us, Lilith mine luf. An Meowy, we'z got room
fer you too. We'z on da back seat of Wascal's Jeep-fingie.

Sammy Redcat