I Was Sodomized!!

Old April 1st 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default I Was Sodomized!!

I needed this! But now I need a new monitor! I had a mouthfuld of Mountain
Dew to wash down my cream-o-wheat when I read this....

In oups.com,
GaDragonfly purred:
Lacey: I WAS I TELL YOU, THE LADY WITH THE WHITE COAT SMUSHED ME BACK
THERE WHERE ABSOLUTELY NO HOOMAN IS SUPPOSED TO TOUCH!!

Barnabus: Oh quit shouting, the only thing she hurt was your pride
when she said you were chubby.

Lacey: I AM NOT CHUBBY, FAT BOY. YOU WEIGHED ONE POUND MORE THAN I DID
AND AT LEAST *I* DIDN'T HIDE UNDER THE BLANKET!

Barnabus: I WASN'T HIDING YOU .... YOU... YOU STINKY BUTT! Everyone
knows that if you want to catch prey as large as a hooman you have to
use the bush for cover. I was pretending the blanket was a bush. I was
going to eat her.

Lacey: Eat her, hah! You only hissed at her and that didn't scare her
at all and as soon as you could you ran back into your carrier. I
stood my ground and growled before I hissed.

Barnabus: I WASN'T SCARED! I WENT BACK INTO MY *NEW RED* CARRIER
BECAUSE IT LOOKS SO GOOD WITH MY JET BLACK FUR. I WANTED EVERYONE TO
ADMIRE HOW NICE MY NEW RED CARRIER LOOKS ON ME.

Lacey: Yeah, I saw how you liked that new red carrier, you screeched
the entire way there and the entire way home. You made my ears hurt.
Besides, my carrier is much nicer, it has pink flowers on it and is
made for a dignified lady cat like myself.

Barnabus: YOU TONE DEAF, STINKY BUTT, FATTY.. YOU DON'T KNOW SINGING
WHEN YOU HEAR IT. I was singing my thanks to Meowmy for buying me a
new red carrier that looks so nice against my fur. I wanted Meowmy to
take my picture so that I could send it to my sweet Miranda. It would
match her fur too and we would look lovely cuddled together in
it...but not to go anywhere.

Hobbes: Would you both hush? You both hid in your carriers and made
hissy noises. I, on the other hand, was most dignified and didn't make
a sound and the lady in the white coat said I was doing spectacularly.
She didn't say either of you were spectacular!

Meowmy: Going to the vet with three cats was...umm...an experience.
First one of the techs took each cat out of their carrier to weigh
them and put them each back again. Then two techs came in to take
individual temps and check for fleas on Barnabus and Lacey who were
there for their annual checks. They had Barnabus out last and he was
squirming and fighting and I suggested if they just covered him with
the blanket instead of putting him on top of it then he'd calm down.
That was all it took, after all, everyone knows if you can't see him
then he isn't there. The vet was laughed and said, Barnabus, let me
look into those ears that aren't here. Lacey has been scooting her
bottom on the carpet and since nothing else seemed to be wrong the vet
expressed her anal glands. Lacey was not impressed at all. Now Lacey
and Barnabus are home with claws that have been clipped and each
sporting a new medal for good behavior (aka rabies tag).

Everyone is doing very well, and as Hobbes said, he is healing very
nicely and hopes to get rid of the e-collar real soon. I suspect he'll
wear it for one more week just to make sure he can't do any damage,
but I was pleased with the way the vet said he was healing. She
actually said that I had done a spectacular job.

Hobbes: SHE DID NOT...SHE SAID I WAS SPECTACULAR...SILLY HOOMAN.

Of course, when Hobbes came home last week from spending the weekend
with the vet we came home with a new bag of Hill's M/D food and
everyone in the house loves Hill's M/D so now I have four cats who
have been eating food that was recalled yesterday. sigh

Hugs and purrs to everyone who needs it.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey and Barnabus
and purrs from Sam as well who got to spend the day in bed snoozing
while everyone else was at the vet.

Old April 1st 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:42:25 -0400, GaDragonfly wrote:

Lacey: I WAS I TELL YOU, THE LADY WITH THE WHITE COAT SMUSHED ME BACK
THERE WHERE ABSOLUTELY NO HOOMAN IS SUPPOSED TO TOUCH!!

LOL!

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old April 1st 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

GaDragonfly wrote:

Barnabus: I WASN'T SCARED! I WENT BACK INTO MY *NEW RED* CARRIER
BECAUSE IT LOOKS SO GOOD WITH MY JET BLACK FUR. I WANTED EVERYONE TO
ADMIRE HOW NICE MY NEW RED CARRIER LOOKS ON ME.

Lacey: Yeah, I saw how you liked that new red carrier, you screeched
the entire way there and the entire way home. You made my ears hurt.
Besides, my carrier is much nicer, it has pink flowers on it and is
made for a dignified lady cat like myself.

Barnabus: YOU TONE DEAF, STINKY BUTT, FATTY.. YOU DON'T KNOW SINGING
WHEN YOU HEAR IT. I was singing my thanks to Meowmy for buying me a
new red carrier that looks so nice against my fur.

Oh, thanks so much for this. It really cheered me up. I laughed enough to
make my stitches hurt.

Tweed

Old April 1st 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Hills will accept all returned products, even if the package is
open.

According to the news report only m/d has the contaminated gluten.
http://www.hillspet.com/menu_foods/M...2007_en_US.htm

m/d is for weight loss i believe. I have my cats on w/d, which they
love and its helped them lose weight.

Hills prescription brand is something all vets carry, but honestly m/d
is not one we usually keep on the shelves, we usually special order
it. Off the top of my head i can only think of one client that has
her cats on it.

I'm sure your vet could suggest another type of presciption food for
your clowder.

And for everyone else, check with your local vet if your cat is on m/d

Kristi

ps. loved the story!

Old April 1st 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

GaDragonfly wrote:
great story snipped

3 at once? And by yourself? You are a brave woman!
Purrs to all.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 1st 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
oups.com...

Snip spectacular version of a trip to see TED

Of course, when Hobbes came home last week from spending the weekend
with the vet we came home with a new bag of Hill's M/D food and
everyone in the house loves Hill's M/D so now I have four cats who
have been eating food that was recalled yesterday. sigh

Hugs and purrs to everyone who needs it.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey and Barnabus
and purrs from Sam as well who got to spend the day in bed snoozing
while everyone else was at the vet.

LOL, those cats got it licked. This was so funny.

Pam S. who printed it off to read to Rob

Old April 5th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

GaDragonfly wrote:

Lacey: I WAS I TELL YOU, THE LADY WITH THE WHITE COAT SMUSHED ME BACK
THERE WHERE ABSOLUTELY NO HOOMAN IS SUPPOSED TO TOUCH!!

Barnabus: Oh quit shouting, the only thing she hurt was your pride
when she said you were chubby.

Lacey: I AM NOT CHUBBY, FAT BOY. YOU WEIGHED ONE POUND MORE THAN I DID
AND AT LEAST *I* DIDN'T HIDE UNDER THE BLANKET!

snip

Thanks for the update!
Best wishes and purrs,
Polonca and Soncek