What's worse than getting sprayed by a cat?

Old April 29th 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default What's worse than getting sprayed by a cat?

Getting spayed by a BIG (unaltered) cat, of course:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an..._On_Cameraman/

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old April 29th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:19:18 -0400, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

Getting spayed by a BIG (unaltered) cat, of course:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an..._On_Cameraman/

I'm sure he deserved it. :P

--?
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 29th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message

Getting spayed by a BIG (unaltered) cat, of course:

We used to live in a semi-rural area where our cats could go in and out.
However, we kept them in at night.

One night Mac, who was neutered and quite accustomed to using a litter box,
pestered us for what seemed to be a very long time trying to convince us
that he should be allowed outside. But, we ignored him.

When Jim got up the next morning, he turned on the electric coffee pot he
always made ready the night before. A terrible odor filled the whole house.
Too late, Jim realized that Mac had sprayed the pot.

That has to be worse.

Annie

Old April 29th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Annie Wxill wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message

Getting spayed by a BIG (unaltered) cat, of course:

We used to live in a semi-rural area where our cats could go in and out.
However, we kept them in at night.

One night Mac, who was neutered and quite accustomed to using a litter box,
pestered us for what seemed to be a very long time trying to convince us
that he should be allowed outside. But, we ignored him.

When Jim got up the next morning, he turned on the electric coffee pot he
always made ready the night before. A terrible odor filled the whole house.
Too late, Jim realized that Mac had sprayed the pot.

That has to be worse.

Not quite! One place I lived, an unaltered stray male kept
getting in through the pet door to steal my cats' food.
Unknown to me, he decided to mark his territory by spraying
the side of my kitchen range. I didn't discover it until I
was using the oven for a batch of Christmas cookies, one day!
Old April 30th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Annie Wxill wrote:
[...]

Pyewacket (RB) became very offended one day when I kept making him move as I
mopped the kitchen and dining room floors. I also obviously hated the smell
of the liquid I was using to mop. He went outside during the process. After
I left the room, he came in the cat door, hopped up on the kitchen range,
and sprayed into the vents from the oven. The Thanksgiving turkey was in
the oven at the time.

Joy

Old April 30th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

wrote:

Getting spayed by a BIG (unaltered) cat, of course:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an..._On_Cameraman/

--?
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Getting _spayed_ by a big cat, as opposed to sprayed, would be
particularly unpleasant.

I remember seeing a warning sign in the Zürich, Switzerland zoo:
"Achtung! Tiger Spritz!", meaning, "Warning! Tiger sprays!".

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old April 30th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Joy" wrote in message
...., he came in the cat door, hopped up on the kitchen range,
and sprayed into the vents from the oven. The Thanksgiving turkey was in
the oven at the time.
Joy

LOL. Were you expecting guests for the holiday dinner?

Nothing like the odor of cooked cat pee to turn off the appetite.

Annie

Old April 30th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
..., he came in the cat door, hopped up on the kitchen range,
and sprayed into the vents from the oven. The Thanksgiving turkey was in
the oven at the time.
Joy

LOL. Were you expecting guests for the holiday dinner?

Nothing like the odor of cooked cat pee to turn off the appetite.

Annie

Just my kids. I took the turkey out of the oven and finished cooking it in
the microwave.

I also did something that may sound weird, but it did work. I had
previously consulted an electrician friend when a cat sprayed into an
electric space heater. He said to put the heater outside and turn it on
full until the pee was cooked out. So I tried it with the oven. I couldn't
take it outside, of course, but I turned it up as high as it would go,
opened all the doors and windows, and turned on the kitchen fan. The stench
in most of the house was really bad for about an hour, but for some reason
the smell didn't penetrate the room where I have my computer. When my kids
arrived, I turned off the oven, and we spent about another half hour in the
computer room. After that, we were able to eat in the dining room, without
any problems.

Joy

Old April 30th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message

Annie Wxill wrote:
[...]

Now that's just plain rude.

Tweed

Old April 30th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Apr 29, 6:19 am, "Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote:
Getting spayed by a BIG (unaltered) cat, of course:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an..._On_Cameraman/

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
email me at nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) comhttp://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep

LOL! I think that must be Yoda's real father.

Sherry