I hope I'm wrong....

Old May 17th 13, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default I hope I'm wrong....

Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I wuz waitinbg fur a vet check,

Gud Gud news! I'z ok an don't have breast cancers an I get to keep mai
remaining eye too! I kint see outa it but it's nice to be able to
blink still!

The vet sez I needs mai teeth cleaned but dey aint bad.

I'z go back in Aug fur stickies cuz I'z gotted shots due. I asked
Daisy-chan iffen you kin escape dem and she sez nope, not wif meowmie.

I wuz wondering. Culd I have a little parti? Adoption parti?
Iowna

Old May 17th 13, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/16/2013 8:58 PM, cshenk wrote:
Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I wuz waitinbg fur a vet check,

Gud Gud news! I'z ok an don't have breast cancers an I get to keep mai
remaining eye too! I kint see outa it but it's nice to be able to
blink still!

The vet sez I needs mai teeth cleaned but dey aint bad.

I'z go back in Aug fur stickies cuz I'z gotted shots due. I asked
Daisy-chan iffen you kin escape dem and she sez nope, not wif meowmie.

I wuz wondering. Culd I have a little parti? Adoption parti?
Iowna

Wonderful news on your vet check up. We is happy, happy you get to keep
your remaining eye.

An adoption party is in order. Where would you like your your party? We
can port you to any where in the world.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old May 17th 13, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 16, 8:58*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I wuz waitinbg fur a vet check,

Gud Gud news! *I'z ok an don't have breast cancers an I get to keep mai
remaining eye too! *I kint see outa it but it's nice to be able to
blink still!

The vet sez I needs mai teeth cleaned but dey aint bad.

I'z go back in Aug fur stickies cuz I'z gotted shots due. *I asked
Daisy-chan iffen you kin escape dem and she sez nope, not wif meowmie.

I wuz wondering. *Culd I have a little parti? *Adoption parti?
* Iowna

dancing around with her tail whirling Parti, Parti, Parti
Samantha

Widdl Sammy an I will come to yoor parti. An we will hep setted it up.

--
WooToo
Old May 18th 13, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Meowmie saiz bestest place is here! Kin you find Virginia Beach?
Daisy-chan sez she will enter the coordinates.

Wez got an agility/fun spot to one corner bounded by mary gold sniffy
colors anna lavendar on dat other end of the yard. Meowmie has kitta
treats to add to that agility/fun spot anna she planted 2 catnips.

Wez be redi soon!

Iowna, Da Sniffter!

Old May 19th 13, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/18/2013 3:19 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Samwise & Lucy Lu make their way along the path to the yard and see
Iowna. Happy Adoption day. Lucy Lu has a small box in her paws. she
opens the box and shows it to Iowna. Inside is a medal tag shaped like
a dog. " I'll read you what is on the tag.On one side it says I have a
forever home." Lucy turns over the tag and that side looks blank.

She looks at Iowna "This side is written with special ink. Only kitties
can see it. It says you are a friend of kitties. You can show this to
any kitty you meet and they will know you are a member of the cat
community. Is it okay if i clip it on your collar?'

Iowna lays down and Lucy clips the tag onto the collar.

"Thank you so much for the tag."Iowna gives Lucy a little lick on the
side of her face.

Lucy lu & Samwise

Old May 19th 13, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Iowna can't help but jump up and run about a little to show off her
spiffy new tag! Daisy-chan is equally delighted and gives Lucy and
Samwise a little nose-boop.

Being careful to not be too silent so startle, Cash comes up then and
whispers 'bacon' then nose points to the treat table for 4foots.

He's the last to get there as Samwise potions the goodies out. His tail
gets very happy as he savors his treat.

Iowna who's not used to real treats, just a mini-kibble now and again,
sniffs in awe then scarfs her share quickly. With a big grin she says:

'You kin hear the 2foots giggling anna dem making more cuze it sings
asa it cooks. Takes a deep sniff!' says Iowna as her nose quivvers in
sniffing glee!

Hope! Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 1 December 11th 12 09:08 PM
I hope I have done my bit! Lesley Cat anecdotes 19 March 17th 09 08:26 PM
I hope he just has a cold dgk Cat health & behaviour 0 January 4th 06 09:45 PM
No More Hope [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 84 September 9th 05 10:46 PM
A glimmer of hope... Fritti Cats - misc 0 June 20th 05 05:01 PM