TED Visit

Old June 12th 13, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default TED Visit

Yesturday Meomie wuz home frum werk and brot ower cat carryers
downstares. This wuz odd, butted not alarmin. At furst.

Then she crooly stuffed us inna carryer an carried us outside an putted
us in a loud noysy car. I gotten out, but wen we stopped she put me bak
in. Then I gotten Out agin wile she wuz payin thu drivur, but effuryfing
wuz stranj an I let hur catch me - and she put me inna box AGIN an
carryed me In were theer wuz d*gs. Evenchually sumhoomin (I fink a TED)
let me out an did fings tu me - stuk me wif a needul and skweezed my
tummy and fings like that. An tu Cinnamon tu.

At last we wuz put bak inna boxes and taken bak home were we belong.

This iz horribul.

Thu hoomins theer sed sum nize fings bout wat beyoutiful cats we wuz,
but there wuz also sum comments bout dyets an exersize an anti-tartar
fuds and stuff lyke that. I hope she ment fur Meomie, but I suspeks not.

Sam
Old June 12th 13, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Jun 12, 11:53*am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Duz yooor meomie GNEED diut an essersize. Mine Uncl Bill shor duz.
Mine Mommy tol me to tak care ob him wen she weft us togedder and I am
doin itted. I mak him fetsh me fudz an wadder and wate on em han an
hoofie.

Dat Ted bisit sounz drefull but neow it is over an yoo shood look into
weighs to getted revenj.

--
WooToo

Old June 13th 13, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2013-06-12 5:30 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:

Duz yooor meomie GNEED diut an essersize. Mine Uncl Bill shor duz.
Mine Mommy tol me to tak care ob him wen she weft us togedder and I am
doin itted. I mak him fetsh me fudz an wadder and wate on em han an
hoofie.

Dat Ted bisit sounz drefull but neow it is over an yoo shood look into
weighs to getted revenj.

Defnityly Meomie needz dyet an eggsercise. She wuz evun walkin tu werk
wunce or twice tu git sum, but stopped wif thu silly egskuse that it wuz
kold an rany. Wen we pointed this out, she sed sumfing rood bout cats
wat finks eggsersize meens climin onna sofa or bed inside were it iz dry
an warm.

I meen, Cinnamon iz a fluffy longhare gurlcat, an she ways less then me,
but wen Meomie sed this tu TED, TED sez 'But she has a smaller wheelbase
than Sam' wich is silly cuz she duznt have wheels attall.

An effurykitty nos that boycats iz sposed tu be big anna muskyoular. I
has lotsa mussels, spayshully round my middul, an wun of Meomies frens
sez I luks big an hevy roun thu sholdurs jus lyke a reel tipical tomcat.
So theer.

--
Sam
Old June 13th 13, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Jun 13, 6:41*am, Cheryl wrote:
On 2013-06-12 5:30 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

If wee had weels we wood be cattilaks.

An effurykitty nos that boycats iz sposed tu be big anna muskyoular. I
has lotsa mussels, spayshully round my middul, an wun of Meomies frens
sez I luks big an hevy roun thu sholdurs jus lyke a reel tipical tomcat.
So theer.

Yep. Boycats gneed mussels beclaws girl cats gots more brains. Ast
Cinnamon an shee will tell yoo dat is true.

--
WooToo, a girlcat, for her house

Old June 16th 13, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_3_]

Yesturday Meomie wuz home frum werk and brot ower cat carryers
downstares. This wuz odd, butted not alarmin. At furst.

Then she crooly stuffed us inna carryer an carried us outside an putted
us in a loud noysy car. I gotten out, but wen we stopped she put me bak
in. Then I gotten Out agin wile she wuz payin thu drivur, but effuryfing
wuz stranj an I let hur catch me - and she put me inna box AGIN an
carryed me In were theer wuz d*gs. Evenchually sumhoomin (I fink a TED)
let me out an did fings tu me - stuk me wif a needul and skweezed my
tummy and fings like that. An tu Cinnamon tu.
At last we wuz put bak inna boxes and taken bak home were we belong.
This iz horribul.

yeUP "Dat iz horubl", sez Mosey

Thu hoomins theer sed sum nize fings bout wat beyoutiful cats we wuz,
but there wuz also sum comments bout dyets an exersize an anti-tartar
fuds and stuff lyke that. I hope she ment fur Meomie, but I suspeks not.
Sam

Pore Sam & Cinnamon Hab yer Meomie git yewz sum 'Greenies', uh anti tartur
dentul TREET.
Weh awl wike da sammon flavur. yeUP. Et haz clorofil en eech treet. nommy
TU.
Owr dry fudz ulso hab clorofil en dem. Hab yer Meomie Cheryl g o tu PetPros
n git sum kibbuls kawled
'Nutri Source' n doz kibbuls um dry fudz hab clorofil en dem tu. owr
Meowemie haz tu put
doz kibuls on top uf owr canned fudz (weh wike Friskies beef, prime filet )
Deez kibbulz kost ubaout $16 fur uh 6.6 # bag. Dem iz chikkm n rise.
Duz yu wiv in Catnada?

Mosey fur his hoam -neer Seatul.
Yu gots uh Pet Pros der?
Pet Pros

Hang en der.

Old June 17th 13, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_3_]

[...]

Weh awl wike da samun flavur. yeUP. Et haz clorofyl en eech treet. nommy TU

Owr dry fudz ulso hab clorofyl en dem.
Hab yer Meomie Cheryl go tu PetPros
n git sum kibbuls kawled
'Nutri Source' n doz kibbuls um dry fudz hab clorofyl en dem tu. owr
Meowmie haz tu put owr kibuls on top uf owr cand/tind fudz (weh wike
Friskies beef, prime filet )
Deez kibbulz kost ubaout $16 fur uh 6.6 # bag. Dem iz chikkm n rice.
Dem iz fur' ovurwait' catz. Ai m GNAWT ovurwait, but da rezt uf mai
clowdermaytes R!
U awl wivz in Catnada (ai m da' Diplocat tu Catnada' yew noe
Yu gots uh Pet Pros der wer yu liv?
Yer Meomie lufz yu bof, Sam n Cinnamon..yeUP , sew
Hang en der.

Mosey, fur his hoam -neer Seatul

OEJ 's vet visit Stormmee Cat anecdotes 12 March 29th 10 07:34 PM
TED visit Marina Cat anecdotes 11 February 21st 06 10:44 PM
Thu TED Visit Cheryl Perkins Cat community 5 January 29th 06 10:22 PM
D*g visit is over Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 4 July 19th 05 11:52 AM
A visit to TED's Melissa Houle Cat anecdotes 2 May 20th 05 01:24 AM